Jack Grealish #86 It's almost Halloween, please show us your peen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am almost always being sarcastic on here bab. It is absolutely not worth a visit, it is awful and a total waste of money

There are far nicer Christmas things to do in London if you are here. I'm at the Southbank winter festival this week and will report back my findings.
Winter wonderland is soooooo expensive!! You spend money by breathing the air around there

Reactions: 4
Yes. It looks like it gets progressively worse and more tacky each year.

Don't go people, it's a trap
Super tacky and over priced. I get more festive feelings just watching the ice skaters in front of the Natural History Museum and Somerset House.

• Heart
Jeez that last one. Look at the size of his huge man arms compared to his slim waist

Next poll is favourite photo from today. I don't care what happens before then.

There's something about this one, the tantalising glimpse of what is to come, that does it for me too

View attachment 1688388
Can we do this poll, forget yesterday ever happened?

• Heart
I think he looks ok, not my ideal look to thirst over but nothing like 2018 Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s page 53 🙃

From the wag thread

Jack Grealish #87 Look at me I’m Sandra Dee, I let my man cheat on me

You deserve this you naked faced dark haired bleep
Can't wait for the new thread name. Do your best. Jack Grealish #87 - aint no grease lightening, in fact, it's f@*king frightening.
These are the most popular titles… what one we doing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I think he looks ok, not my ideal look to thirst over but nothing like 2018 Jack.
same! I prefer him at his beardiest anyway, this is no worse than when he comes back from the barbers and they’ve made his beard look shaded on.

this is ideally what I want scratching at my thighs but I’ll take anything at this stage
339CE454-C5C1-4F1E-A0EC-E5F9F1DA0262.jpeg

HOWEVER he is absolutely not forgiven for the whole having a girlfriend thing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
same! I prefer him at his beardiest anyway, this is no worse than when he comes back from the barbers and they’ve made his beard look shaded on.

this is ideally what I want scratching at my thighs but I’ll take anything at this stage
View attachment 1696905

if it helps, he probs has several girlfriends

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1696905

Yes definitely no worse than the worst trim the barbers have done. He is still prime meat from Birmingham (or whatever it was someone said)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
[i hope one day one of us sees the peen
girl if manifestation is a thing then I swear to god we’re this close. I believe in the law of peen attraction ✨

love how he doesn’t even pretend he’s actually going to try and read a book. ‘have a butchers’
632DC46D-29B5-4F95-8B3D-7966C3C5545A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.