Jack Grealish #85 YES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i love hearing about people’s outfits because i’m really bad with clothes i’m either looking homeless or looking like i’m a lady of the night there is no inbetween it’s scruffy or slaggy
I have to go to a black tie event soon and I am literally clueless. Is that ballgown? Slinky dress? Can I wear a midi?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
i love hearing about people’s outfits because i’m really bad with clothes i’m either looking homeless or looking like i’m a lady of the night there is no inbetween it’s scruffy or slaggy
Same. :D I feel like I’m a basic witch most of the time.

omg I love this

OK so friend I am *so* bloated this week like I left the house this evening in *asda tracksuit bottoms that are about 8 years old* because I couldn't stomach anything else lol and I'm wishing I owned swing dresses

so I think I might go for the black sequin dress because it's like wraparound with a little dressing gown cord thing so can tie it just over my tum in the same manner I might if I had jack grealish's sweet little bab in my womb ❤ yes the dress is as uncool and cilla black-esque as it sounds but it's quite 🍒titty🍒 and I think I'll wear like a dead dark lip to offset it a bit omg I'm so old and lame. then like... dunno how cold it's meant to be tomorrow but probs like some form of denim jacket??

feel like all the young/classy/cool (delete as appropriate) folk here will be reading this vomming at my fashion choices. what do you think you'll go for?

View attachment 1685985
Go with the black dress and you will slay.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have to go to a black tie event soon and I am literally clueless. Is that ballgown? Slinky dress? Can I wear a midi?
Black tie usually means you can get away with a ball gown, which is my fav (any chance to try and not look like a hag), but a midi works, too

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I have only been to 1 black tie event and I wore a long slinkyish dress but others wore dressy midi. Still have dress zero chance it fits though

• Heart
Reactions: 2
omg I love this

OK so friend I am *so* bloated this week like I left the house this evening in *asda tracksuit bottoms that are about 8 years old* because I couldn't stomach anything else lol and I'm wishing I owned swing dresses

so I think I might go for the black sequin dress because it's like wraparound with a little dressing gown cord thing so can tie it just over my tum in the same sort of manner I might if I had jack grealish's sweet little bab in my womb ❤ yes the dress is as uncool and cilla black-esque as it sounds but it's quite 🍒titty🍒 and I think I'll wear like a dead dark lip to offset it a bit omg I'm so old and lame. then like... dunno how cold it's meant to be tomorrow but probs like some form of denim jacket??

feel like all the young/classy/cool (delete as appropriate) folk here will be reading this vomming at my fashion choices. what do you think you'll go for?

View attachment 1685985
aw poor bab!

5ACD447C-7B0D-4BB4-9B3F-EC8B2A5D9032.jpeg

nothing worse than bloating, sometimes I take Imodium for it and it can help slightly. but I LOVE the sound of ur outfit. ur not old and I think you are cool n sexi. you’re gonna look great!

think I’m still leaning towards flares which have a bit of a pattern on with a black body suit, got a slit in the titty area too to tart it up a bit, would I be a JG girl if I didn’t? OR a dress, but not sure. I’m so torn 😅 will literally decide last minute probs

will look like this by the end of it anyway
0C546915-1F99-4B3D-9BFE-F19FF1F26099.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
BLACK TIE OMG the poshest event I've been to was a wedding in a barn in stevenage

too scared of journos to post a reveal 💔 unless I get started on that MEN wine

1D3BC8FA-AF0E-482B-95C2-EE1CEB76AFF5.jpeg

it's 90s Baby Pop not Westlife, so I'll be eyeing 333 up while screaming BABY WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Black tie usually means you can get away with a ball gown, which is my fav (any chance to try and not look like a hag), but a midi works, too
I think I'm going to have to go actual shopping. Keep seeing a midi with stars on from Monsoon but it seems a bit too fun to be black tie

• Heart
I think I'm going to have to go actual shopping. Keep seeing a midi with stars on from Monsoon but it seems a bit too fun to be black tie
Is it likely to be actual black tie, or is it a work thing where women will just wear cocktail dresses and you might get the odd guy in a tux?

• Heart
Is it likely to be actual black tie, or is it a work thing where women will just wear cocktail dresses and you might get the odd guy in a tux?
It's a work thing, but it's pretty fancy. I think cocktail dress might be safe. I feel like black tie for women is a bit more of a spectrum compared to a man.

Screenshot_20221028-210240_Samsung Internet.jpg

To stay on topic, yes Jack I will be stopping in a hotel after hmu

• Heart
Reactions: 6
what even is a cocktail dress? a ballgown is like what you wear to prom isn't it?

just googled - ooh I like cocktail dresses, v sexy and bond-esque (sorry this adds nothing to any discussion)

I like the sound of your tittyslit @333149O

• Heart
I posted a short mirrorball dress on the JS thread and I'm in love but it's not black tie and I don't think I can wear it just to Aldi
why the hell not you only live once buy the mirrorball dress

i should add that i have a shopping addition and a YOLO mentality to everything alongside ADHD which probably means you shouldn’t take my advice

• Heart
Reactions: 5
why the hell not you only live once buy the mirrorball dress

i should add that i have a shopping addition and a YOLO mentality to everything alongside ADHD which probably means you shouldn’t take my advice
nah do u get tha thing where u get ded invested in stn suddenly and have to buy everything to do with it and have like a period of dedicating your life to that one thing

• Heart
what even is a cocktail dress? a ballgown is like what you wear to prom isn't it?

just googled - ooh I like cocktail dresses, v sexy and bond-esque (sorry this adds nothing to any discussion)

I like the sound of your tittyslit @333149O
meet you at the wine queue 😏

when we inevitably end up there buying it (mmm vinegar) or at least that’s what it tastes like to me 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.