Jack Grealish #85 YES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what even is a cocktail dress? a ballgown is like what you wear to prom isn't it?

just googled - ooh I like cocktail dresses, v sexy and bond-esque (sorry this adds nothing to any discussion)

I like the sound of your tittyslit @333149O
Cocktail dresses are generally knee length, ball gown floor length

• Heart
Reactions: 6
nah do u get tha thing where u get ded invested in stn suddenly and have to buy everything to do with it and have like a period of dedicating your life to that one thing
yeah and you make it your whole personality and then one day just randomly forget that thing even exists.

i do this with food as well like fixate on one meal and make it over and over again until once day i just stop and never eat it again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
yeah and you make it your whole personality and then one day just randomly forget that thing even exists.

i do this with food as well like fixate on one meal and make it over and over again until once day i just stop and never eat it again.
nahhhhh meee🤣🤣 i once ended up w a golf set and a membership at 2am and never went 🫶

• Haha
Reactions: 5
meet you at the wine queue 😏

when we inevitably end up there buying it (mmm vinegar) or at least that’s what it tastes like to me 🤢
yeah I think I might need to dilute it with lemonade LOL I can taste it now, v reminiscent of my 2 day phase of shotting apple cider vinegar. least it's dead cheap lolololllll 😡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
nah do u get tha thing where u get ded invested in stn suddenly and have to buy everything to do with it and have like a period of dedicating your life to that one thing
this is my entire life, one obsession after the other. JG has actually lasted a lot longer than expected for one of my hyperfixations

• Heart
Reactions: 5
nahhhhh meee🤣🤣 i once ended up w a golf set and a membership at 2am and never went 🫶
My friend was diagnosed with ADHD in her 30s and hyperfixation was one of the things that made her seek a diagnosis, sounds exactly as you've both described.

• Wow
  • Heart
i once ended up trying a baby guinness on a night out and booked myself flights to Dublin for the next weekend so i could go to the factory where it’s made and then forgot i booked them or even that i drank a guinness until i saw ryan air on my recent transactions

• Haha
My friend was diagnosed with ADHD in her 30s and hyperfixation was one of the things that made her seek a diagnosis, sounds exactly as you've both described.
Wait so it’s not ‘normal’? I’ve signed up for full online courses in the past then never done them as the obsession was gone

• Haha
Reactions: 3
ahahaha sometimes i’m rocking about my room with no sleep waiting for the shops to open to go buy the new thing i’m obsessed with that’s where the username came from ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Wait so it’s not ‘normal’? I’ve signed up for full online courses in the past then never done them as the obsession was gone
I have zero experience and no expertise, but I guess we all have fixations, just varying levels/frequencies. It was one of a few indicators for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
are TPTB happy with like f**kin? I can't get my head around the title censorship

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.