Jack Grealish #80 Saving the vest till last

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also had a dream about you lot last night, but bizarrely we just refer to one another by username no faces?? So strange 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
fuckin mondays
View attachment 1621753

night lads x
Tell ‘em Dr Jumpy said you can have an extension until 2098 xx

Skincare even tho that ship has sailed but I am a beauty junkie who is bored on the train and was obsessed with everyone’s ansas, so this is my current lot:
(Y’a boy has dry skin and spots when the painters are in into her 30s but not a winkle to be seen)

Una Brennan Vit C cleansing oil
Aldi pineapple serum lol
Beauty pie neroli face oil
Beauty pie hyluaronic eye crem
Nivea micellar water with the aloe Vera on the front
Vichy SPF 50 even in the depths of winter
French Girl clear skin elixir for de spots
AS Apothecary Moisturiser
AS Apothecary Geranium Spray
Weleda Skin Food
Love a Superdrug face mask u know the ones in the 3 for 2 packets as a treat lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Tell ‘em Dr Jumpy said you can have an extension until 2098 xx

Skincare even tho that ship has sailed but I am a beauty junkie who is bored on the train and was obsessed with everyone’s ansas, so this is my current lot:
(Y’a boy has dry skin and spots into her 30s but not a winkle to be seen)

Una Brennan Vit C cleansing oil
Aldi pineapple serum lol
Beauty pie neroli face oil
Beauty pie hyluaronic eye crem
Nivea micellar water with the aloe Vera on the front
Vichy SPF 50 even in the depths of winter
French Girl clear skin elixir for de spots
AS Apothecary Moisturiser
AS Apothecary Geranium Spray
Weleda Skin Food
Love a Superdrug face mask u know the ones in the 3 for 2 packets as a treat lol
My beauty pie annual sub is about to renew. Can we do a list of fave items pls?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My beauty pie annual sub is about to renew. Can we do a list of fave items pls?
girl don’t even get me started

1664786060523.jpeg

The fuckin QI ENERGY SERUM 👌👌
Eyeshadow primer
Superhealthyskin body cream
I do like the neroli face oil tbh I have repurchased
Thé oméga 3 capusles are reasonable imo if like me your hormones ravage yer entire life
i forgot the fuckin WONDERSCRUB my hot tip is if u wash ur pits with this they won’t smell at all even w/o deo 👌 not that I’m a smelly witch lol

tell me ur treasures

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
i’m tempted to drop my skincare routine but scared it’s going to make me look crazy and out me as not having control of my finances nor the ability to not control the urge to shop at the slightest inconvenience

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
i’m tempted to drop my skincare routine but scared it’s going to make me look crazy and out me as not having control of my finances nor the ability to not control the urge to shop at the slightest inconvenience
do it plz I am snoopy and want recs 👀 I have also been influenced by @Violetroselily to get that CT mask

If we were doing lipstick collections I would defo look like I shouldn’t be allowed access to money

• Heart
  • Haha
girl don’t even get me started

View attachment 1622200

The fuckin QI ENERGY SERUM 👌👌
Eyeshadow primer
Superhealthyskin body cream
I do like the neroli face oil tbh I have repurchased
Thé oméga 3 capusles are reasonable imo if like me your hormones ravage yer entire life
Super Healthy Hair mask has been a revelation

Eyebrow sculpting gel is the best I've ever used

Happy Face Extreme Relief moisturiser is great if you have irritable, red skin like me

The knockoff diptyque candles and diffusers are amazing - bitter orange, pomegranate and bais are my faves

I wasn't mad keen on the japanfusion elixir

Please please please do it

If you do, I will drop my make up collection

• Heart
Reactions: 3
do it plz I am snoopy and want recs 👀 I have also been influenced by @Violetroselily to get that CT mask

If we were doing lipstick collections I would defo look like I shouldn’t be allowed access to money
okay leave it with me because it’s a LOT - i also have enough lipsticks/glosses that it can be considered a collection. like definitely 30+

• Heart
Reactions: 4
do it, it will make me feel a little more sane about tit I buy too :cool:

• Heart
while we’re off topic can anyone recommend a nice moisturiser that’s kinda thin and not sticky? really want to try the CT magic cream one but super expensive

• Heart
Reactions: 2
while we’re off topic can anyone recommend a nice moisturiser that’s kinda thin and not sticky? really want to try the CT magic cream one but super expensive
Kiehls ultra facial cream is my fave. Its not sticky at all and soaks in really quickly.

I don't love magic cream, I find it too heavy.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.