Jack Grealish #80 Saving the vest till last

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think as long as you are washing ya face and moisturising then you're good.
also a good spf. I don't have any wrinkles but I don't go in the sun or have kids so that's an advantage too, plus no men apart from JG giving me a headache.
snap! my skincare routine is extra because it’s my happy place and helps me relax. but you don’t have to spend loads to get a decent routine.

also i don’t have any wrinkles but not sure i can attribute that to my skincare routine because i also get botox on the reg 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
snap! my skincare routine is extra because it’s my happy place and helps me relax. but you don’t have to spend loads to get a decent routine.

also i don’t have any wrinkles but not sure i can attribute that to my skincare routine because i also get botox on the reg 😂
OK this is what you need to tell me about. I’ve always been very “I’ll never get Botox”, but reality is harsh. I’m also too scared to do it though.

Reactions: 2

What do you get? I will absolutely need my 11 lines done one day because I am a miserably frowny witch

• Heart
OK this is what you need to tell me about. I’ve always been very “I’ll never get Botox”, but reality is harsh. I’m also too scared to do it though.
okay so i will tell you that i started 2 years ago and i get it every 6 months or so - mainly between my brows and my forehead (i wear SPF every day religiously as well so don’t have any deep lines or wrinkles but i have one between my brows cos i’m frowny) and when i tell you it changed my life.

best advice i can give you is make sure you go with a registered practitioner - potentially a nurse turned aesthetician. takes a couple weeks to settle but once it has you feel like a new woman! it doesn’t hurt either and i find just closing my eyes helps with any nerves. you can also ask to go back after the initial appointment for a review to fix anything you might not like or to get a top up depending on how you feel like it’s worked.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'd get some gentle botox if I needed it. I think I'd start early though so I don't go from deep lines to smooth head overnight

okay so i will tell you that i started 2 years ago and i get it every 6 months or so - mainly between my brows and my forehead (i wear SPF every day religiously as well so don’t have any deep lines or wrinkles but i have one between my brows cos i’m frowny) and when i tell you it changed my life.

best advice i can give you is make sure you go with a registered practitioner - potentially a nurse turned aesthetician. takes a couple weeks to settle but once it has you feel like a new woman! it doesn’t hurt either and i find just closing my eyes helps with any nerves. you can also ask to go back after the initial appointment for a review to fix anything you might not like or to get a top up depending on how you feel like it’s worked.
Thank you. It’s not the potential pain that scares me, it’s more about if it’s done badly and I end up walking around like Jocelyn Wildenstein.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Love reading about everyones skincare, very interesting for a Monday morning.

I use Clinique 3 step, used to get hormonal spots in my mid 20’s and as soon as I started on this they cleared up so haven’t stopped using it since. I change to the DDMG in the summer though as I hate the feel of cream on my face when it’s warm. I like the take the day off cleanser when I’ve really trowelled the make up on.
Use either City block SPF 50 or La Roche-Posay invisible fluid SPF50.
Eye cream whatever I get recommended so at the moment it a No7 and a body shop, not sure they do anything though.
Using a new Nivea pigmentation serum as that’s my main problem now, it seems to be fading it but not sure if I just need to spend some serious money on something to fade it properly or if it will ever go.
If anyone has the ansas to pigmentation then will gladly listen!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i think i’d get botox one day if i needed it. i already have lip filler (am tempted for more)… hope bae is reading all the spf and botox recommendations

• Heart
Reactions: 7
i think i’d get botox one day if i needed it. i already have lip filler (am tempted for more)… hope bae is reading all the spf and botox recommendations
I kind of love the idea of him picking a routine to follow and printing it out so he can follow it step by step.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I also have juice like Jack, I like water but a bit of squash in it ain't gonna hurt anyone - I drink orange and pineapple squash like it's going out of fashion tbh

• Heart
Thank you. It’s not the potential pain that scares me, it’s more about if it’s done badly and I end up walking around like Jocelyn Wildenstein.
it’s easily remedied - you don’t need a lot and you can always go back and they can fix anything you dislike. people who look botched have gone to a bad practitioner or just like the way it looks 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.