Jack Grealish #80 Saving the vest till last

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do use recon hi soz was chattin to fuckin mad birds about some footy player yesterday is a good enough excuse i’m ready for bedtime
do u need an excuse to sleep when you’re 20 it’s so long ago for me I don’t remember

• Haha
Reactions: 2
One day we’ll all be WAGS and Mondays will just be nails day 💅🏻

Hope you got your essays done, from my experience at uni, just write a load of shite and hope for the best 💙
gah bab love u so much, in our dreams ❤ must be lovely to only worry about what spice you want on ur chicken tonight

i’ve done one but might just pull the i need student athlete support card even tho i’m lit injured

• Heart
Reactions: 3
gah bab love u so much, in our dreams ❤ must be lovely to only worry about what spice you want on ur chicken tonight

i’ve done one but might just pull the i need student athlete support card even tho i’m lit injured
Do it baby, you can’t be expected to work under these conditions

77B9A015-C2C0-4D27-9905-65CABBD48847.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I had a dream about you all last night. I woke up at 2am and was going to write it down so I wouldn't forget, but didn't, and now I can't remember what happened.

It is so odd dreaming about people when you have no idea what they look like.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I had a dream about you all last night. I woke up at 2am and was going to write it down so I wouldn't forget, but didn't, and now I can't remember what happened.

It is so odd dreaming about people when you have no idea what they look like.
I hope we were nice! I mentioned this in another thread but a few weeks ago, I had a dream that I was watching PSG players (ewwww, WTF) get off their bus and they each stopped right in front of me and did silly poses while I recorded them on my phone. I turned around and frantically waved to @mimimithis whom I apparently had lost in the crowd earlier and I was trying to get her attention so she would come up to where the players were. I’ve never met our good doctor mimi but my brain was strangely certain it was her. (Earlier in the dream, I was in my house with Haaland and others and he wanted me to call him an uber but my phone inexplicably stopped working. He started to walk away and I said “wait, Earling Haaland, I can do it!” Yep, I said his full name.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
i have no idea where the convo has moved to because i can’t keep up with you guys these days - so i’m dragging it back to skincare and makeup and letting you all know i’m a demon when it comes to both and my collection is probably the most expensive thing i own

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Looking forward to when we both next cave in to proper avatars again

I spent my alarm-snooze time this morning thinking about him shagging me in his vest
I’m giving him a day of avatar punishment per goal they beat us by. If he gets his dick out I might reduce it to one day per goal he’s scored this season.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.