Jack Grealish #80 Saving the vest till last

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I requested your dick analysising services earlier and was left disappointed 😭

For the benefit of Jack Grealish (and anyone else interested), my absence is not due to him being a cretin. I have just been on holiday, my RLF now believes 'Synergy' (iykyk) is some kind of social media platform and whilst he is well aware I spend my waking hours chatting about JS5, he is yet to click onto any affection for JG so I shyed away from here a little.
I missed this 😢 I’m probs not the best to ask to analyse dicks though, especially ones not attached to JG.

I had to do the Synergy thing at work last week and it just doesn’t work. There needs to be a setting where photos don’t show up as it makes me so nervous wondering what’s going to pop up when I’m sat there in the office next to @2busyshopping34 ‘s dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I requested your dick analysising services earlier and was left disappointed 😭

For the benefit of Jack Grealish (and anyone else interested), my absence is not due to him being a cretin. I have just been on holiday, my RLF now believes 'Synergy' (iykyk) is some kind of social media platform and whilst he is well aware I spend my waking hours chatting about JS5, he is yet to click onto any affection for JG so I shyed away from here a little.
nah not synergy 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was just writing it out as an example of how you are not smart
Mate, I thought it was perfectly smart. He believed it was the phone ringing when he walked in before. That made me think I was freaking invincible.

• Haha
How am I the only one that’s voted Neopolitan? It’s 3 in 1 - what more could you want?!

2A8409D2-BD9C-4BB4-9FD2-8679227C7CE3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Any excuse to post this.

1664748750528.jpeg

Bend. Me. Over.

But not tonight you bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
tell me or tell me what words to search to find the post 💕
Sorry @cobette I love you really

she was having a wank on holiday that was so loud it woke RLF in the other room, when he mentioned it she tried to say it wasn't a wank, it was a tricky poo

He didn’t even hear the toy, he heard her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry @cobette I love you really

she was having a wank on holiday that was so loud it woke RLF in the other room, when he mentioned it she tried to say it wasn't a wank, it was a tricky poo

He didn’t even hear the toy, he heard her
Why'd you have to tell Jack!? He's gonna tell everyone.
🤣 was it the Satisfyer?
The Satisfyer did made it through boot camp and but was eliminated during the 6 chair challenge and did not get a seat on the plane.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.