Jack Grealish #8 I bet he bangs like an outside bog's door in a gale force 10.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Official motto is Pickford looks like he eats ass no problem 😂😂
Honestly these new pics 🥵🥵🥵🥵 duck me!!!!
I go away to actually do work and come back to a new thread and topless pics.
im a Chelsea girl and can’t bring myself to go on city’s website but I might have to for jack 🥵

Reactions: 4
Unpopular opinion and im gonna get hated for saying this but aren't we objectifying him a bit much. Fair enough he's good looking but if it was the other way round where men behave the way we do im sure ww3 would start
My post wasn’t entirely serious 🙄
Apart from the recent thread I’d say most if the comments aren’t filthy. There are numerous talking about football, relationships and the transfer.
This thread is what it is. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Five minutes until I start work, see you all on the flip side probably on another new thread 😂

Can’t wait to see what one liners you lot come out with today! Oh and maybe some Jack nudes by the end of the day!

Reactions: 5
im a Chelsea girl and can’t bring myself to go on city’s website but I might have to for jack 🥵
I’ve been their my partner is a Chelsea fan and I’ve already checked to when they play city 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The sliders, always the damn sliders!! And the white socks. Oh, Jack - why???
I know. Since when are socks and sliders/sandals cool?
I thought they were the biggest faux pas ever. And why are his socks always pulled so high like he’s a little kid off to prep school?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do it. It was worth it and that's a united fan saying so.

Reactions: 3
If someone spoke about me the way I spoke about jack
Don’t think I’ll care means I’ve got a banging body and people actually wanna duck me 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Start work soon god knows what I’m gonna miss! I’ll check in on my break don’t have too much fun without me!

Reactions: 2
I’d just like to point something out.

A few Tattlers: Got the ick. Definitely.

City posts sweaty, shirtless VT

Same Tattlers: OMG I LOVE HIM I WANT TO LICK HIM ALL OVER LOOK AT THAT BULGE NOW I’M OVULATING I’D EAT HIS ASS AND SHAG HIM STUPID AND OMFG I WANT HIS BABIES BUT ONLY AFTER A FILTHY AFFAIR HE HAS SUCH A BIG PACKAGE I CAN’T I JUST CAN’T YES I CAN AND I WOULD I’M DYING OMG HIS LEGS HIS FACE HIS EYES HIS ARSE HIS bleeping EVERYTHING I’D RIDE HIM HARD LIKE I WAS GOING INTO BATTLE

No judgement tho. I’m one of them.
Jordan Pickford is that you hun? 😂😂

• Haha
I can’t wait to see the England squad back on the pitch I’ll be right in my element

• Heart
Reactions: 10
maybe he doesn’t uses his socials for that plat form as I know Rebecca doesn’t

Why let people purchase them in the bloody 1st place
They weren't going to stop selling the shirts until the deal was actually done.

I think is a great gesture from them, other clubs wouldn't care and fans would end up with a top they weren't going to use.

Reactions: 6
They weren't going to stop selling the shirts until the deal was actually done.

I think is a great gesture from them, other clubs wouldn't care and fans would end up with a top they weren't going to use.
no
Don’t get me wrong it’s a fantastic thing for the club to do

His Aston Villa is still making me wel up 🥺🥺🥺

Reactions: 1
I went to both extremes just watching the video!!! The outfit he showed up in with the backwards baseball cap (my absolute biggest peeve) made me shudder and then.............. the cardio exam :eek::eek::eek::eek:. Witchcraft. It's the only explanation.
I am sure he did a little trip on his sliders when he first walked inside too🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok I didn’t check this for legit 15 minutes and there’s a new thread 3 pages deep.

yes girls 🥵😈💪🏻

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.