Jack Grealish #8 I bet he bangs like an outside bog's door in a gale force 10.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Sterling liked or commented on the post , and no Phil hasn’t said anything on his public socials about his baby I know his been on a fishing tripm

Oh Sterling liked Man City post about jack but not jacks post

I look like such a stalker and physo 😂😂
Yeah I knew he went on a trip strange when he has just had a baby.

Think at this point we all look a bit physically but that what happens when you become apart of a cult. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
He didn't know what 'incline' meant did he? I volunteer to be his teacher. Under me he will learn new words. My method is tough and will involve a great deal of spanking.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Phil hasn’t posted about the birth of his new baby never mind Jack 😂 I feel like he doesn’t really use his insta, he probably has a private account though

He didn't know what 'incline' meant did he? I volunteer to be his teacher. Under me he will learn new words. My method is tough and will involve a great deal of spanking.
I thought that haha not very good with words is he.

Ouch!! That's actually really sad :/
like fair enough letting people have a refund but don’t sell them to kids who idolise them and get their hopes up and then their going to be more upset when they have to take the shirt back

Reactions: 3
I’d just like to point something out.

A few Tattlers: Got the ick. Definitely.

City posts sweaty, shirtless VT

Same Tattlers: OMG I LOVE HIM I WANT TO LICK HIM ALL OVER LOOK AT THAT BULGE NOW I’M OVULATING I’D EAT HIS ASS AND SHAG HIM STUPID AND OMFG I WANT HIS BABIES BUT ONLY AFTER A FILTHY AFFAIR HE HAS SUCH A BIG PACKAGE I CAN’T I JUST CAN’T YES I CAN AND I WOULD I’M DYING OMG HIS LEGS HIS FACE HIS EYES HIS ARSE HIS bleeping EVERYTHING I’D RIDE HIM HARD LIKE I WAS GOING INTO BATTLE

No judgement tho. I’m one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Reckon someone else wrote his goodbye statement
I think someone else actually wrote the message however I believe that Jack told them what to say as it did feel like the message came from the heart. But there’s just no way he could have wrote a message of that length with no spelling or grammatical errors bless his heart 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think someone else actually wrote the message however I believe that Jack told them what to say as it did feel like the message came from the heart. But there’s just no way he could have wrote a message of that length with no spelling or grammatical errors bless his heart 😭
Yeah he might of said what he wants and the person just wrote it out and added things so it's sounds good.

Same Tattlers: OMG I LOVE HIM I WANT TO LICK HIM ALL OVER LOOK AT THAT BULGE NOW I’M OVULATING I’D EAT HIS ASS AND SHAG HIM STUPID AND OMFG I WANT HIS BABIES BUT ONLY AFTER A FILTHY AFFAIR HE HAS SUCH A BIG PACKAGE I CAN’T I JUST CAN’T YES I CAN AND I WOULD I’M DYING OMG HIS LEGS HIS FACE HIS EYES HIS ARSE HIS bleeping EVERYTHING I’D RIDE HIM HARD LIKE I WAS GOING INTO BATTLE

I went to both extremes just watching the video!!! The outfit he showed up in with the backwards baseball cap (my absolute biggest peeve) made me shudder and then.............. the cardio exam :eek::eek::eek::eek:. Witchcraft. It's the only explanation.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Unpopular opinion and im gonna get hated for saying this but aren't we objectifying him a bit much. Fair enough he's good looking but if it was the other way round where men behave the way we do im sure WW3 would start

P.s. just an opinion 🤷‍♀️😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I went to both extremes just watching the video!!! The outfit he showed up in with the backwards baseball cap (my absolute biggest peeve) made me shudder and then.............. the cardio exam :eek::eek::eek::eek:. Witchcraft. It's the only explanation.
His bloody sliders had me laughing.
And same I went to both the ick was from the city shirt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
oh yeah, goodbye statement definitely composed for him. He'd have signed it off though.

Unpopular opinion and im gonna get hated for saying this but aren't we objectifying him a bit much. Fair enough he's good looking but if it was the other way round where men behave the way we do im sure WW3 would start
You're in the wrong thread hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.