Jack Grealish #79 Jack is off on a retreat, so Tattlers are deciding which snacks are elite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
him accidentally taking his shirt off and exposing his perfect sweaty orange abs and hard nips makes me want to wank myself into oblivion and back. the ‘days without wanking over jack grealish counter has now been reset to zero
Happy to also report a big fat JG bollock-sized 0 on this particular wankometer.

I only managed 1 day off, and that was mostly because I was busy with the kids’ birthday and on my period.

I’m sure he’d never have wanted us to stop wanking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
there’s a few more photos on this one

does this mean he still doesn’t drive
It’s so weird to see pictures of them in the wild… like doing mundane things.

Especially Sasha I just imagined she does a modelling shoot everywhere she goes and jumps up on the petrol pump for a brand deal photo set

• Haha
Reactions: 12
also if we are all back in the room…. if anyone feels like writing some hate filled angsty smut at some point i would not object

hoping that @Sarararah is not forever lost

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.