Jack Grealish #79 Jack is off on a retreat, so Tattlers are deciding which snacks are elite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He sounds Scouse 😂
oh thought he was a wool puttin it on in his tiktoks my bad 🤣

Had to listen to that twice to understand what he was saying? He looks eastern European and I honestly thought ot was another language at first.

Can the Americans amongst us understand this?
cant wait for them to try understand us all at the orgy x
“ye wa use live 20 mins away but sound completely different?!”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20220929_143622.jpg
He may be a bit of a scummer regarding events unfolding and ongoing but he is still a beaut in my eyes ❤ smiley JG is just ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It felt kind of like I was posting your wank bank, after what you did to me last night 😱😱😱
I promise I will try to leave everyone alone tonight to have some space to gather your thoughts and feelings in your own time.
You can have counsellor Bae @ruby1080, I have a feeling his advice sucks. We do know the advice he gives to himself does. 😂
Thank you, I’m keeping BumbleBae for a while though, I’m in love with the flash of neon and the knowledge that he never really intended to take his top off.

Does everyone else view him as the counsellor (I know someone else did previously)? Because in my scenario we’re in counselling together (most likely because he shagged my sister), and he turns up like this and it’s game over.

After this week, I’m convinced the actual counsellor would just tell us we deserve each other. A match made in moral purgatory.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Had to listen to that twice to understand what he was saying? He looks eastern European and I honestly thought ot was another language at first.

Can the Americans amongst us understand this?
This American understood about 80% of that. :ROFLMAO: Is that not Scouse??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also, why is Sasha being followed to Asda? Called them herself??
nah the big asda is facing the etihad so paps tend to hang around the academy/stadium a lot - but they defs must have followed her which imo is weird

Reactions: 6
I promise I will try to leave everyone alone tonight to have some space to gather your thoughts and feelings in your own time.

Thank you, I’m keeping BumbleBae for a while though, I’m in love with the flash of neon and the knowledge that he never really intended to take his top off.

Does everyone else view him as the counsellor (I know someone else did previously)? Because in my scenario we’re in counselling together (most likely because he shagged my sister), and he turns up like this and it’s game over.

After this week, I’m convinced the actual counsellor would just tell us we deserve each other. A match made in moral purgatory.
him accidentally taking his shirt off and exposing his perfect sweaty orange abs and hard nips makes me want to wank myself into oblivion and back. the ‘days without wanking over jack grealish counter has now been reset to zero

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
him accidentally taking his shirt off and exposing his perfect sweaty orange abs and hard nips makes me want to wank myself into oblivion and back. the ‘days without wanking over jack grealish counter has now been reset to zero
Your downfall has been fast and hard, excuse the pun.

Has he just slapped Flipper around the head?
Screenshot_20220929_171940.jpg

Screenshot_20220929-172148_Instagram.jpg

Welcoming @cornflower back into his arms

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.