Jack Grealish #78 a small, lively dog breed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I needed the slap in the face that recent events brought. Bounced back from multiple icks but this destroyed that bit of magic he had. I can no longer use my JG mug, the fun aspect has gone from my little crush. After all, he's only human, he's guna duck up and this time in spectacular style. Back to real life now which in all honestly I needed.

That reads like a diary entry 🙈
Is there a place for retired JG mugs as I also have one?

@333149OI totally get how you are feeling. Not sure if you watch Motherland, if not this may be pointless but the final episode Julia explains about her crush on Garry. That is exactly how I felt about JG, although married being middle aged with kids and a sometimes useless RLF i have sort of felt nothing for a good few years. This little crush made me feel things and feel like me even though I knew it was ridiculous. Sorry for the rambling, Wi-Fi has gone again so I cannot work at the min.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

@333149OI totally get how you are feeling. Not sure if you watch Motherland, if not this may be pointless but the final episode Julia explains about her crush on Garry. That is exactly how I felt about JG, although married being middle aged with kids and a sometimes useless RLF i have sort of felt nothing for a good few years. This little crush made me feel things and feel like me even though I knew it was ridiculous. Sorry for the rambling, Wi-Fi has gone again so I cannot work at the min.
I’ve not watched it no.
but thanks for sharing bc I don’t think you’re ridiculous at all ❤ love you.

I spend most of my time daydreaming, if I didn’t I’d be really depressed (again) prob not healthy but better than going out self destructing like certain ppl (JG I am side eyeing you)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You know how when you glue a bit of wood in wood tech, you put it in a clamp and then you remove the clamp but the wood stays together? We are the wood and Tattle is the glue and Jack Grealish is simply the clamp.

How is this my 1,000th post? Can’t believe I’ve chatted so much shite on here (mostly) about this flagrant hussy and then celebrate with a woodcraft metaphor.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You know how when you glue a bit of wood in wood tech, you put it in a clamp and then you remove the clamp but the wood stays together? We are the wood and Tattle is the glue and Jack Grealish is simply the clamp.

How is this my 1,000th post? Can’t believe I’ve chatted so much shite on here (mostly) about this flagrant hussy and then celebrate with a woodcraft metaphor.
fetchimage (2).jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Party rings promise so much and deliver so little. They're the French Fancy of the biscuit world.
Please don’t compare those things to French fancies. I can’t wait to stock up on frosty fancies as soon as we get into Q4

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Please don’t compare those things to French fancies. I can’t wait to stock up on frosty fancies as soon as we get into Q4
Frosty fancies 🥺🥺🥺 can't believe someone else appreciates the difference.

Also a big fan of the lemon ones at Easter

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Love Motherland. The voicemail Julia left for Garry was excruciating. Her RLF was also the most annoying twit, such an accurate portrayal of some RLFs.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@jumpmoon did you give a speech on regulation and economic growth yesterday?

What are the magic ingredients to ensuring sustainable growth? And how can regulators ensure that the rules and action they take help growth to take root and flourish perennially?

When I first got my allotment, it was wildly overgrown.

My husband and I spent days clearing all the weeds. With sore backs, raw hands and ruddy cheeks, we thought that our hard work was done and we could plough on with the more rewarding task of planting.

We were wrong. The weeds took just days to spring back, initially in discrete areas. But as days turned to weeks, the allotment became an overgrown jungle once more.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've never heard of a Frosty Fancy! I'm sensing a BOB milk moment is looming...

• Haha
  • Wow
@jumpmoon did you give a speech on regulation and economic growth yesterday?

What are the magic ingredients to ensuring sustainable growth? And how can regulators ensure that the rules and action they take help growth to take root and flourish perennially?

When I first got my allotment, it was wildly overgrown.

My husband and I spent days clearing all the weeds. With sore backs, raw hands and ruddy cheeks, we thought that our hard work was done and we could plough on with the more rewarding task of planting.

We were wrong. The weeds took just days to spring back, initially in discrete areas. But as days turned to weeks, the allotment became an overgrown jungle once more.
😂😂😂😂😂 ok WHAT a metaphor I wish I could claim this.

this is me and Mick Hucknall / the ghost of allotment Mick recently:

1664377917622.png

N.B. This is purely for entertainment purposes and I truly do NOT love the drama I just want to think about yer dique in peace please Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's recently engaged the services of Clintons solicitors who also deal with 'reputation management'
nah this means he’s gonna propose soon 🤣🤣

also if anyone leaves i will rage quit like i’m on the verge of rage quitting fpl because how in the duck am i last 😭😭😭☹

bun the lot of yas

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Skye is gonna need a fuckin Clif bar and a Lucozade the amount of damage limitation walks she’s going on atm.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
no one rage quit please I don’t have it in me to lose JG and any of my minions at the same time xxx thanks xx

• Heart
  • Haha
He's recently engaged the services of Clintons solicitors who also deal with 'reputation management'
Quietly cackling at the poor sucker for yet another firm who has been tasked with googling his name and found this thread comparing him to a dog, polling for fave biscuits and discussing allotment drama 🤣🤣

• Haha
I know this photo is suppose to be cute, but its just made me laugh.

She’s like a kardashian child being used to write a narrative and cover a scandal. Poor Skye, she is the child of a v dysfunctional family that’s for sure…
FF58A606-68A3-4077-8DC4-D9B63F0EC6E9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
From the videos I've seen, I think Sasha is very immature too. Much more like a teenager than someone pushing 30. Always 'obsessed' with some celeb trend or other, fan girling over Kendall and Kylie etc. In that way they're pretty suited

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i have had literally the worst day of my life feel so fuckin shite but dream story:

had the weirdest dream that i invited you all to my little brothers primary school football match (he’s 23 irl?) and you all turned up and when i was leaving @Violetroselily and @madamchristmas got in the car next to me and i thought it was my mother in a citroen c1 and i googled ur reg plates to find your names but you were both called jessica hayes and then i woke up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
i have had literally the worst day of my life feel so fuckin shite but dream story:

had the weirdest dream that i invited you all to my little brothers primary school football match (he’s 23 irl?) and you all turned up and when i was leaving @Violetroselily and @madamchristmas got in the car next to me and i thought it was my mother in a citroen c1 and i googled ur reg plates to find your names but you were both called jessica hayes and then i woke up
What's up little bab? Hope everything is ok

I feel like @madamchristmas features the most in people's dreams, because we all know she is hot af and mysterious

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.