Jack Grealish #75 What a great human man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The funny thing with this is i thought Sasha had organised all this. The florist did a Q&A and it was Bae that organised it apparently. Said it was hard keeping it quiet from his girlfriend, as they had to keep her out while it was set up 😱 ( never mentioned it was them, just answered question about a picture of the set up )
I suspect Oooooppppppssssss I apparently managed to have "secret meetings with my pal Emily Attak and the Sun found out crap I call Jordans wife and ask what companies she use to hire" behind this. But maybe that is just me... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus cHRISTO :love: o_O😭

1663700097619.png

I'm so in love with him today I fuckin hate it. I'd even forgive him surprising me with a balloon lined ceiling, walls, windows, bed, hob, and toilet as a gesture of his affections. Once I've laid this egg I'm going back to normality.

Feel properly mugged off now, I had a wank over him this afternoon and everything.
Do you think if we are all bashing one out over him at the same time it will break a hole in the space time continuum like that Michael Jackson song 'Cry'

You can change the world (I can't do it by myself)
You can touch the sky (It's gonna take somebody's help)
You're the chosen one (I'm gonna need some kind of sign)
If we all cry at the same time tonight

I'm fully on one tonight plz ignore me lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
i’m pretty sure this is fake news

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Also plz may I make the new thread when it is time. I crave the FAME and NOTERIETY also I am that terrible combo of hyper and bored and need to channel my fractious energy somewhere other than this powerpoint

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Feel properly mugged off now, I had a wank over him this afternoon and everything.

Gonna go and retreat into a fictional universe where he’s also shagging someone else who’s not me 😭

Stop being so bleeping beautiful you bleep.

Apologies if it's already been said but can we have "stop being so bleeping beautiful you bleep" as the next thread name pls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
i’m pretty sure this is fake news

That's poor from the MEN, it seems to have proliferated from a nothing source

Also plz may I make the new thread when it is time. I crave the FAME and NOTERIETY also I am that terrible combo of hyper and bored and need to channel my fractious energy somewhere other than this powerpoint
As if we'd say no, everyone starts hiding around p50 so they don't have to do it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Please do.
😂 well idk what the title is or the poll topic so who knows what you are gonna get from indulging jumpy
I think poll was either favourite nip photo or favourite England photo

No title as of yet, as far as I'm aware

Jack Grealish #76 Bae is back in the England camp, soon to make all our pants quite damp

I'm sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That's poor from the MEN, it seems to have proliferated from a nothing source

As if we'd say no, everyone starts hiding around p50 so they don't have to do it
I'm still playing on the ' I created a thread in the 30s' I think it was, and I created jack tax so will be dining on that one for a good while. Plus I'm not creative enough. Yours are far witter 😚

• Heart
Reactions: 2
has @cornflower retreated to her post-nut cave again
well she better fuckin come back sharpish cos she's got the winning title as far as I can see

right lads hold your horses brb off to make a new avenue within which to channel our sexual agony over this man ❤ I am so fuckin tempted to do Silmply Red poll but I'll be good and bab themed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.