Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
When I was 16 my mate had to house sit at her nans house and she invited me round to eat a Chinese and chill watching a movie and we somehow settled on the notebook cause I’d never seen it.

And then she disappeared and ten minutes later I just heard her (really loudly) shagging some bloke upstairs (in her nans bed?!) that I hadn’t even heard come in and I continued to watch the notebook on my own?! 😂

And then she just came back downstairs and he left (never saw him…) and she acted like she hadn’t just had a quick railing while I ate prawn crackers and watched Ryan Gosling build Rachel McAdams a house.

Anyway ruined the notebook for me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

rosierose91

Chatty Member
Help help heeellllppppp

Oh my god what has happened, I’m the most feral I’ve probably ever been today. I’m spiralling. If I don’t get some sort of glimpse of the naked 🐘 soon… well I don’t know what I’ll do.

imagine him going home tonight and Sash ain’t up for it, so he has a fantastic wank infront of the mirror cos he’s JACK FUCKIN GREALISH

E6A3C8A4-C2A4-4BC9-B372-E2B662BB0263.jpeg

is anyone obsessed enough with him to write some fics 🥺
I updated Gold Rush a couple of days ago - but I fear I need to output with pure filth for Heartbreak Weather.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

cornflower

VIP Member
I’m so proud of our sweet baby boy I trust our lovely wonderful JG10 more than anyone or anything in the entire universe and I honestly cannot wait until he develops a simp fetish because all this bollocks I chat about subJack? straight outta the window when bab summons me for a spankin

I love all you little jg-loving/pretending-to-hate-jg babbies
6217141A-F848-4AAB-B218-3CB9AFEEFD5C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

cornflower

VIP Member
every word you speak resonates with me every single time cornflower baby, you never fuckin MISS.
View attachment 1586497
it’s so nice to be deeply in love in synchronicity with you babs and you’re all so funny and lovely like what a beautiful human experience we are so privileged I can’t wait for rlf to go out tmrw so. I can wank over bab’s goal I honestly think the idea of him scoring is even sexier than him impregnating me I hope he’s had a proper naughty reward tonight but only with men I get too jealous otherwise

Jack Grealish #76 we’re having wankles over his ankles

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Gattle09

VIP Member
Wonder how babs tum is this morning? He was so fit and cute on the interview on the city app.
94B85D1B-8F10-4874-89A6-C6E731631A68.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Starttheline

VIP Member
Without sounding like a nob, that'll mean so much for him and his confidence. We always believed in you baby!

• Heart
Reactions: 13