Jack Grealish #75 What a great human man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The funny thing with this is i thought Sasha had organised all this. The florist did a Q&A and it was Bae that organised it apparently. Said it was hard keeping it quiet from his girlfriend, as they had to keep her out while it was set up 😱 ( never mentioned it was them, just answered question about a picture of the set up )
He is not allowed any say in organising the orgy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When I was 16 my mate had to house sit at her nans house and she invited me round to eat a Chinese and chill watching a movie and we somehow settled on the notebook cause I’d never seen it.

And then she disappeared and ten minutes later I just heard her (really loudly) shagging some bloke upstairs (in her nans bed?!) that I hadn’t even heard come in and I continued to watch the notebook on my own?! 😂

And then she just came back downstairs and he left (never saw him…) and she acted like she hadn’t just had a quick railing while I ate prawn crackers and watched Ryan Gosling build Rachel McAdams a house.

Anyway ruined the notebook for me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The funny thing with this is i thought Sasha had organised all this. The florist did a Q&A and it was Bae that organised it apparently. Said it was hard keeping it quiet from his girlfriend, as they had to keep her out while it was set up 😱 ( never mentioned it was them, just answered question about a picture of the set up )
nah i don’t believe that for a second that has sasha written all over it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When I was 16 my mate had to house sit at her nans house and she invited me round to eat a Chinese and chill watching a movie and we somehow settled on the notebook cause I’d never seen it.

And then she disappeared and ten minutes later I just heard her (really loudly) shagging some bloke upstairs (in her nans bed?!) that I hadn’t even heard come in and I continued to watch the notebook on my own?! 😂

And then she just came back downstairs and he left (never saw him…) and she acted like she hadn’t just had a quick railing while I ate prawn crackers and watched Ryan Gosling build Rachel McAdams a house.

Anyway ruined the notebook for me.
Actually howling about the shagging of an invisible man. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
nah i don’t believe that for a second that has sasha written all over it
That’s why I was shocked with the answer she gave. They obviously like that kind of stuff, both of them have balloon arrangements or arches for their birthdays. Maybe it’s a money thing, in which case I’m glad I don’t have as much money as them

• Haha
Feel properly mugged off now, I had a wank over him this afternoon and everything.

Gonna go and retreat into a fictional universe where he’s also shagging someone else who’s not me 😭

Stop being so bleeping beautiful you bleep.
hahah yeah… sometimes when i think about it i really wonder what i’m doing with my life

• Haha
  • Heart
That video made me nervous. I’d take my social anxiety and get the absolute HELL out of there. I have the same reaction to marriage proposal spectacles.
Awww a public marriage proposal is cringe beyond belief but it's funny as duck when the person says no! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.