Jack Grealish #73 this week we celebrate the day of your birth, would you please kind and show us your girth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree it’s wasteful too, especially for adults. But what else would they all do with their time and money?

Yes, I am feeling bitter today because I’m not shagging him under that balloon arch.

Happy birthday Bae 😘 Bet he actually has a Colin caterpillar on the sly.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
0BA848B3-B7FF-44E2-A2CC-FF3A6AE756FA.jpeg

Try and tell me this isn’t his best look ever 😍

Brunette Jack rules all and with that I’ll sign out for another 374724 weeks 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Waste of rubber and helium. Maybe for a big birthday but not every year. Just my personal opinion so sorry if any brothers on here enjoy a yearly balloon arch.
I'm against balloon arches. I know someone who has one for every birthday, baby showers, gender reveals, the lot. Will avoid jumping on my soapbox as Jack is obviously a fan. Maybe they are biodegradable balloons.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.