Jack Grealish #73 this week we celebrate the day of your birth, would you please kind and show us your girth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
everyone into lumberjacks get on tiktok and watch @ Bradley.thor he’s chopping wood on live rn 😫

never mind he’s stopping but his account and videos are a treat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy baerthday!

Hope bae gets all the love and affection he deserves, and that we get some new/unseen pics.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
1266DB94-FA36-49C6-9ABF-ADF6E5CE551A.jpeg
happy birthday Jack bae I do actually really love you yeah and love you for bringing me here to this crazy part of the internet with these crazy gals πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

you are a cultural reset in the life of 333149O n I’m forever grateful enjoy your day you absoluteSORT (ps can we see the dick soon thanks xx)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Happy Birthday Bae πŸŽ‚

I will write what I used to write to all the children in their cards on their birthdays when I worked in a nursery.

It’s been a pleasure watching you learn and grow ❀

26ACF7F7-EAA8-4726-965D-8B328E0353AF.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm a sceptic who wants to believe 😊
Same. But I also occasionally open Costar to see if it makes me think about myself or others in a new way. Or just for shits and giggles.

🌞 Sagittarius ♐
πŸŒ› Gemini β™Š
⬆ Cancer β™‹

Screenshot_20220910-011849.png

I'm open to reasonably brutal honesty.

In other news, it's really disappointing that Sam Smith's new song isn't out for bae's big day. That would be another great one for our dance show.

Oh yeah, @2busyshopping34 I saw this the other day and thought of you. 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Morning!!

I had a dream last night that I put a video on here to show you guys my microwave and as the countdown ended and the inside went dark you could fully see my face smiling in the reflection of the glass and I posted it without realising and then I got banned from tattle.

The weirdest part was I was microwaving cans of diet coke, which I’m pretty sure would make the microwave explode?
F6B308B1-5F2D-4EC9-BDF5-F6A6F880C94D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.