Jack Grealish #73 this week we celebrate the day of your birth, would you please kind and show us your girth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also would like to note I was just dipping in and out of thread and thought 'Queen' referred to Sasha and I was very confused over what had happened.
I know there are varying opinions of Sasha in these threads, but surely no-one refers to her as the Queen? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know there are varying opinions of Sasha in these threads, but surely no-one refers to her as the Queen? 😂
Exactly. I was more perplexed by this than anything else and could not contemplate the horror that something had happened to the true queen Skye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve had an irritation on my chin for a day or so, couldn’t feel anything but something was going on. Just taken myself off to my best (worst) mirror and there was a really long hair on there!! Mortified that I’m now officially middle aged with long secret chin hairs 😩 good job I’ve not seen anyone close up apart from my household for a few days.

Thanks for listening, I obviously cannot tell anyone in real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve had an irritation on my chin for a day or so, couldn’t feel anything but something was going on. Just taken myself off to my best (worst) mirror and there was a really long hair on there!! Mortified that I’m now officially middle aged with long secret chin hairs 😩 good job I’ve not seen anyone close up about from my household for a few days.

Bro don’t get me started. Ageing is shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve had an irritation on my chin for a day or so, couldn’t feel anything but something was going on. Just taken myself off to my best (worst) mirror and there was a really long hair on there!! Mortified that I’m now officially middle aged with long secret chin hairs 😩 good job I’ve not seen anyone close up apart from my household for a few days.

I've been getting these since 25 and I HATEEE them, me n my mum call them whiskers :| I catch them when they're v short now

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I have one, and it doesn't come regularly, just emerges every so often and it is suddenly just there and LONG. More the neck area than chin though. It happened for the first time during pregnancy and then just continued.

Queen Skye is very well

Screenshot_20220908-152952_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I just had to go to the garage after spending £350 on my car last week and spend another £150 to have a tiny tube to be replaced.
Upon hearing this and with the news of Queenie I’ve had a breakdown and just started blubbering in the garage. I’ve been hugged by a 50 year old concerned mechanic who must think I’m insane and I now have to go back to work till 8pm.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I just had to go to the garage after spending £350 on my car last week and spend another £150 to have a tiny tube to be replaced.
Upon hearing this and with the news of Queenie I’ve had a breakdown and just started blubbering in the garage. I’ve been hugged by a 50 year old concerned mechanic who must think I’m insane and I now have to go back to work till 8pm.
Oh bless you ❤ big hug for you sweetpea. How adorable of the mechanic though.

1_GettyImages-1204590408.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have one, and it doesn't come regularly, just emerges every so often and it is suddenly just there and LONG. More the neck area than chin though. It happened for the first time during pregnancy and then just continued.

Queen Skye is very well

View attachment 1564471
Why do I feel like he listens to this song every night to get himself to sleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Queen Skye is very well

View attachment 1564471
I have one of these coarse dark hairs on my jaw line, it grows very slowly from a small light colored mole and I like to see how long I can let it grow before I have to pluck it, but then I just start playing with it all day like a fidget toy and irritating my skin so I have to get the tweezers out.

This brings back memories of when I was unemployed in recovery/on sabbatical in 2020-2021 and I tried to see how long I could grow my pit and leg hair that winter because why not? I was living with my parents, single (Forever Alone), and only leaving the house for dog walks and hikes. Didn't grow very long, esp on the legs since I got them lasered 15 years ago. Also I think in addition to the hair on my scalp falling out and thinning, my body hair has too. It's convenient except for the eyebrows (and scalp, obv), which I also destroyed by overplucking in the early-mid 2000s, naturally. I'm thinking about doing microblading or whatever it's called. Perhaps ON could help me. 😉

Re: Queen Skye and her loyal servants: it absolutely came as no surprise to see Sasha using what I'm 95% sure is a retractable leash with Skye on her latest vlog (and same in this new Insta vid from Jack). No offense to anyone here who uses them, but retractable leashes have very few useful purposes and nearly all dog trainers loathe them. I guess if you use it just to have an adjustable length but always kept it in a locked position that would be fine but it's generally a terrible idea to use it in the spring-loaded retractable setting, esp with dogs that have next to zero training. 👀☕📠

Also, I'm worried about Vicii. Where is she!? With Jack's fam? Alone at the house, keeping it in ship-shape? I hope she has some people to love her, too. Us stone cold, badass, independent witches might look cruel and heartless but we still need a cuddle now and then. 😟🐾

Screenshot_20220819-172420.png

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have one of these coarse dark hairs on my jaw line, it grows very slowly from a small light colored mole and I like to see how long I can let it grow before I have to pluck it, but then I just start playing with it all day like a fidget toy and irritating my skin so I have to get the tweezers out.

This brings back memories of when I was unemployed in recovery/on sabbatical in 2020-2021 and I tried to see how long I could grow my pit and leg hair that winter because why not? I was living with my parents, single (Forever Alone), and only leaving the house for dog walks and hikes. Didn't grow very long, esp on the legs since I got them lasered 15 years ago. Also I think in addition to the hair on my scalp falling out and thinning, my body hair has too. It's convenient except for the eyebrows (and scalp, obv), which I also destroyed by overplucking in the early-mid 2000s, naturally. I'm thinking about doing microblading or whatever it's called. Perhaps ON could help me. 😉

Re: Queen Skye and her loyal servants: it absolutely came as no surprise to see Sasha using what I'm 95% sure is a retractable leash with Skye on her latest vlog (and same in this new Insta vid from Jack). No offense to anyone here who uses them, but retractable leashes have very few useful purposes and nearly all dog trainers loathe them. I guess if you use it just to have an adjustable length but always kept it in a locked position that would be fine but it's generally a terrible idea to use it in the spring-loaded retractable setting, esp with dogs that have next to zero training. 👀☕📠

Also, I'm worried about Vicii. Where is she!? With Jack's fam? Alone at the house, keeping it in ship-shape? I hope she has some people to love her, too. Us stone cold, badass, independent witches might look cruel and heartless but we still need a cuddle now and then. 😟🐾

View attachment 1564557

I am also chronically single so sometimes I see how much I can grow my leg hair but I get really sick of it very quickly and end up wanting to have a full body shave to feel like a dolphin afterwards haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I do think QEII has already passed and they're waiting to get everyone together before they announce.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Awww, hugs to you, my love. I’m sorry. ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.