Jack Grealish #72 Definitely At Peace With His Pizzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please be playing tonight JG so I can spend my evening searching twitter for dodge streams🙏⚽

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jack Grealish #73 this week we celebrate the day of your birth, would you please be so kind as to show us your girth?

sorry really really eager. I have a LOT of these birthday ones btw

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It would be a shame to keep them all to yourself…

Like the stations of the cross
most of them are a bit weak or mildly offensive looking back. 'twenty-seven' and 'heaven', 'tenth' and 'length'

and

We hope that you have a great day on Sat, and eat plenty of cake to keep that arse fat - but feel like this one could give him a complex 😔

'a lot' = 3 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
off topic work chat

this lad always phones me at work lately and we work in different offices, it's definitely just to have a flirt I'm not an idiot BUT after a 40 min flirt chat, I throw off my headset when he said he's going. I stand up to stretch my legs, turn to my mate at her desk and say "he's in love with me he is".. lads the call was still connected on teams.

I was about a metre away and my headset was hung over the partition of my desk but DO WE THINK HE HEARD ME?!??! SOS.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.