Jack Grealish #72 Definitely At Peace With His Pizzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mentions of the shower head just make me think of the filth @cobette wrote about the hot tub jets in All or Nothing ⚰⚰⚰

Going to make a right scene when I go for a spa day in a couple of months

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m very sorry everyone, I am not like this irl at all. If we ever meet please do not bring it up. I’m ovulating, it’s not my fault. Next month I am staying off here and booking myself into a convent for the week.

This innocent boy shouldn’t need to read this.

1662460962315.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m very sorry everyone, I am not like this irl at all. If we ever meet please do not bring it up. I’m ovulating, it’s not my fault. Next month I am staying off here and booking myself into a convent for the week.

View attachment 1558366
rubae you're not like anything, i don't even know what you're worried about. i appreciate that may not be very comforting coming from me.

i am kind of like this in real life but obvs not around just any old fucker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
i hope he does read this this is top tier wank material
I think if he had a wank over it, it would make me have a wank over him having a wank over it, then he’d have another one over that and we’d be in an endless wank spiral.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1558366
Routinely I will walk into a convo which immediately stops, everyone will laugh sheepishly and I'll ask what's up, and be told 'You're too innocent for this'.

I think if he had a wank over it, it would make me have a wank over him having a wank over it, then he’d have another one over that and we’d be in an endless wank spiral.
Aren't we all anyway?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Routinely I will walk into a convo which immediately stops, everyone will laugh sheepishly and I'll ask what's up, and be told 'You're too innocent for this'.

Aren't we all anyway?!
One day they will find the filth you write

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
this amazes me

with the mention of spas above, has anyone ever done a spa day/break alone? I kind of want to as a mini eat pray love?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
this amazes me

with the mention of spas above, has anyone ever done a spa day/break alone? I kind of want to as a mini eat pray love?
Yes, love it. I was meant to last month but RLF came with me in the end. Would have happily gone alone. He used the gym in the morning so I spent the first half alone. It is bliss

• Heart
Reactions: 9
this amazes me

I’ve not but I will be doing when J&R go on their next school residential trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
this amazes me

I haven't but only because I've not got round to booking one on my own yet. 100% would, and when I go with friends we are all largely antisocial so we can have some peace

Exhibit 1 - the group chat after we booked our November spa day last week

Screenshot_20220906-115438_WhatsApp.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Aren't we all anyway?!
I read your first sentence as ‘Routinely I will WANK into a convo’ three times before I realised it was walk.

I think I’ve read the word wank to many times today and my brain is tricking me.

I haven't but only because I've not got round to booking one on my own yet. 100% would, and when I go with friends we are all largely antisocial so we can have some peace

Exhibit 1 - the group chat after we booked our November spa day last week

View attachment 1558388
are you the croc friend now? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.