Jack Grealish #72 Definitely At Peace With His Pizzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my word, that is actually HORRENDOUS. I dunno what I’d do in that situation, like that would ruin my life and I’m not being dramatic

Reactions: 8
oh my word, that is actually HORRENDOUS. I dunno what I’d do in that situation, like that would ruin my life and I’m not being dramatic
Same. I would be crying hysterically and would never want to talk to anyone again. The second hand embarrassment was bad enough, I would not cope if it were me

Reactions: 6
Why did she take it with her? Why not just say, BRB, toilet break. Or hold it??

Reactions: 8
Same xx

I’d have to get a new job as a bare minimum.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think I could have kept it together after that . I suppose the only positive to come out of it is she showed her sheer dedication to the job not even stopping work for a wee

Reactions: 9
oh my god. I'd have to go move abroad and create a whole new identity

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.