Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geexoxo

VIP Member
not for the aston villa game , for example the newcastle game has max 3 per supporter.
Thankyou so much for all your help!! Might still buy myself the match day thing and maybe book mine and my dad tickets on our separate accounts but still book seats next to each other if that makes sense 😂😂

Reactions: 1

Timefortea93

VIP Member
See the thing is, I’m the same age as him, and if there was someone that lived near me that said the things he says and dresses how he dresses (and had THAT private insta bio :sick:), I wouldn’t fancy them!! So why do I still fancy him!
I wish someone on here had his private Instagram I would love to see what he has on there.

I don't always mind how he dresses which is a shock.

fucking brilliant 🤣🤣🤣 I second this!
I'm down 🤣🤣

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
Sorry but how awkward does he look in his announcement video 😢 must be such a bitter sweet moment for him today. Hopefully he settles in quickly 🙏🏼

Timefortea93

VIP Member
His going to be in the spot light more than ever and I don’t think his ready to have his every move watched it’s going to come as a shock to him

like I said I’ll give it 2 weeks - a month before the 1st cheating Timor

Like I really hope he doesn’t he has a lovely partner at home but it’s just not 100 percent in it
And that's what comes out. Can you imagine how much isn't said.

Hahahahahaha with all that money city are paying him he’ll be rushing to find the best PR team and lawyers possible no way is he giving up his Jack the lad lifestyle 😂
No way will he. When he calms down and realised his ego will be even bigger which means bugger party bigger lifestyle.

I do hope be get some good tea however

jade1818

VIP Member
Yeah 100 mill guess what you don't get your quite, private life anymore people are going to watch everything.

My other worry is say he don't play a lot or don't play well he is going to have so much backlash same with city. And the thing is it can happen torres at Chelsea comes to mind.

He was so protected at villa not sure if it will be the same at city. We shall have to see. But I also can't see him behaving really why would he.
inreally hope he succeeds and does well a city and I wish him all the best but I don’t think he will be protected like he was

unofficialtea

VIP Member
if any of you do end up in manchester, the restaurant they were spotted leaving is called Tast - the food is incredible 🤤 pep is one of the financial backers so makes sense they went there tbh!
I’m in Manchester…..may have to try there if they have guests like this 😂.