Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

turner222

See the thing is, I’m the same age as him, and if there was someone that lived near me that said the things he says and dresses how he dresses (and had THAT private insta bio :sick:), I wouldn’t fancy them!! So why do I still fancy him!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

cornflower

VIP Member
SECRET WEPON 🤣🤣🤣 I really love that line

Thing is even if he claims her which we all know isn't going to happen. He will still cheat because girls don't care they wanna get fucked by him don't matter he has a gf.
Who are these disgraceful girls who would do such a thing

...😏

• Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
it’s his fave song. so you just know for a fact he’s got down and dirty with coldplay in the background 🤣🤣🤣
Just dried up like the Sahara. I don't want even the thought of Chris Martin anywhere near me at any time. I swear I can't ever hear that song again!!

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
He was having a medical, getting a tour of the grounds and meeting staff from what I read. His media stuff is all done so hopefully won’t be long! Can’t wait until this is all over and I can go back to panicking about my own team and our lack of signings 😭

• Heart

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
He needs to get his spark back, he looks sad not like a man who has just been made the most expensive player in the prem.

lalalanded

VIP Member
I swear on the WAG thread someone said he doesn't give her any money. No idea how true that is but she does work 2 jobs.

And if he does help his family out which I totally see she will be bottom of the pile.

Both of course
I don't think her make up jobs in her friend's salon is buying her that (awful) designer gear tbh.

• Haha

Geexoxo

VIP Member
I did the exact same thing. The No.10 is legendary - he just looked pleased as punch. So happy for him. What a time to be alive and a city fan!
Honestly can’t believe it! Still hasn’t sunk in this is legendary. Witnessing history in the making 😍😍 can’t wait to see him and Phil back together their friendship is so cute

• Heart

jade1818

VIP Member
i think it will be on twitter then theres usually an interview put on to city+.
woll it be on city official

Don't be sorry I love tea

'he half heartedly did once, could tell he either didn't enjoy it very much or wasn't sure what he was doing' also she said he almost expected a BJ every time too before the deed itself.. also that he's not bad with his fingers 😉
Omg then again I’ll suck it so ... I love his hands so I’ll be happy

• Haha
  • Heart

Geexoxo

VIP Member
I need to sort these tickets out ASAP so he can see me in the crowds n fall in love with me. Don’t worry I’ll give you all constant updates and invite you to the wedding hopefully he’ll strip for us all whilst we line up xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart

rosierose91

Chatty Member
I can’t this has done me 😂😂😂 this thread has gave me pure giggles today

I want a thread where the footballers join it or a group chat

someone message them and ask them 😂😂😂
I’m absolutely pissing 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I used to ruuuuulllee the world

• Haha

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
omg stop it. imagine getting railed from behind and viva la vida by coldplay comes on
Him hitting it from behind, to the rhythm of the song. Chris Martin isn’t the only thing going “oh oh oh ohhhhh” to the melody 😭😭😭

• Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
Those photos of him and Sasha leaving the restaurant look like they've just left a funeral :/. That cheeky chappy from the Euros seems to have disappeared.