Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are a surprising amount of Jack Grealish playlists on Spotify

View attachment 1523932
I have one but it's not technically tagged as such because I am not brave enough for that.

This reminds me I need to review Eric Dier's followers list again to see if I can weed anyone out. There's a "Dele" that def could be Dele himself based on how chaotic it is but I dunno for sure. Also, despite his very disappointing taste in popular podcast media and creators, Dier has a lot of good playlists with a fun emoji naming convention. #nerdalert 🤓

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have one but it's not technically tagged as such because I am not brave enough for that.

This reminds me I need to review Eric Dier's followers list again to see if I can weed anyone out. There's a "Dele" that def could be Dele himself based on how chaotic it is but I dunno for sure. Also, despite his very disappointing taste in popular podcast media and creators, Dier has a lot of good playlists with a fun emoji naming convention. #nerdalert 🤓

Dias has one called sex&chill and thoughts it’s an interesting spectrum (rubendias66)

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Have you ever seen those Zanco phones people in prison smuggle in their bums now?

They’re adorable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He was up all night flamenco dancing 💃

Depends what's on it. Imagine nicking a phone and finding 476 photos of Jack Grealish on it and nothing else.
Then being caught by the police with 476 photos of JG up your arse.

• Haha
Do you think bae speaks any español?

"¡Hola chicas! Soy Jack Grealish."

I bet his Spanish sounds beautiful with his accent.

He should know more than I do, honestly, I never took Spanish and never really need to speak it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you think bae speaks any español?

"¡Hola chicas! Soy Jack Grealish."

I bet his Spanish sounds beautiful with his accent.

He should know more than I do, honestly, I never took Spanish and never really need to speak it.
¿Puertas o ruedas, Rodri?

• Haha
I cannot log on the city app on my iPad or the tv so it’s a good job bumblebae isn playing.

• Sad
I cannot log on the city app on my iPad or the tv so it’s a good job bumblebae isn playing.
The regular website was being weird for me before the match started but it's working now for me (in desktop Chrome.) Can you login in a browser and try that?

Edit - nevermind, just saw your post 😀

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.