Jack Grealish #67 Give us a lift in your UberDog, admire our crocs and give us a snog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack Grealish #68 come on now bae stop being shy your lack of content is making us dry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Good morning I have a day off after 8 days on
I want this Jacky to come to my house looking at me like that please 😈

1660718128085.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry to be that guy, but can someone post the photo where he's in training and his hair is sweaty and forward on his face and it looks very 00s emo? I edited my version and now I've lost it πŸ˜”

Reactions: 3
Sorry to be that guy, but can someone post the photo where he's in training and his hair is sweaty and forward on his face and it looks very 00s emo? I edited my version and now I've lost it πŸ˜”
I don't think you mean this one do you

I'm going to need more description

gettyimages-1233448432-2048x2048.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 1
emo jack grealish? i wonder if had an β€œemo” phase and if listened to fall out boy and panic at the disco

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Think I know the one you mean but I haven't got it. Is he wearing a vest? Think it's when villa trained in America.

Where is @ruby1080?? Is she still hitning down that elusive photo, haven't seen her for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.