Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

333149O

VIP Member
tax theme: disgruntled and FUMIN because my Friday night takeaway has gone missing in transit and I’ve had to reorder and wait probably another hour 😡😡😡
AA9A2940-D1C3-43DB-AEF1-6EF1C45A8CFD.jpeg

BB8E960F-DE7B-478B-995D-4354C72262FB.jpeg

AA75F4FC-7B8B-47F9-8DD5-8BF82B6A5202.jpeg

CB4829CB-3A6A-4C7C-8F5B-FAF4A54C79CE.jpeg

406B4E01-E730-486C-BC3E-8F487EB49E48.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

leapfrog

VIP Member
Hi all.
I’ve not posted for a while as real life has taken over, but I’ve been reading all the threads.
Your all absolutely crazy…. And I love it.
Hoping our guy gets a start tomorrow 🤞
And kind of praying I don’t ever see him in crocs, sorry 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Been doing lots of COVID recovery napping this weekend so I've missed a lot here. Finally caught up!

In case anyone was wondering I have had 2 dudes (out of... more than this post's page # - I'm a mature slut, ok) piss in my bed, but 1 of them did it on 2 or 3 occasions. I'm sorry, he was a 6'5" lumberjack (lowercase) full of passion and he kissed me like the world was going to end, I can't really explain why else I kept him on as a FWB. 🙈

Also, haven't been to an actual orgy, but have attended a couple of threesomes and multiple BDSM parties. All I have to say is that we better have some delicious heavy hors d'oeuvres and plenty of well-hydrating beverage choices at the orgy and I don't recommend using any mind-altering drugs. Def not ones that make you paranoid. Group sex gets weird when you're really high and enchanted by Portishead + galaxy projector lamp and become convinced that this couple who is communicating in facial expressions is about to steal your kidney (don't worry, they didn't do that, they were lovely.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

cornflower

VIP Member
Bet some minging 60 year-old bloke will turn up and be a proper creep and everyone will think it's me

• Haha
Reactions: 13

madamchristmas

VIP Member
ayyyy i’m out drinking tonight too (tho probs won’t be on tattle until bedtime) in manny… got dins booked at the ivy 👀👀👀

i’ll be on footballer watch

• Heart

333149O

VIP Member
just an off topic thing buuut I’ve decided to quit smoking today, not for my health idc but because it’s so expensive, wish me luck huns

• Heart

cornflower

VIP Member
I massively try and play down this madness around RLF, obvs, but before when I went on tiktok I forgot to turn my sound off and it blasted out ‘JACK GREALISH ONCE SAID’ at fuckin top volume in that generic man’s voice and I had to be all like ‘heehee haha isn’t that funny doesn’t tiktok know me well lol’ ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 12