Jack Grealish #67 Give us a lift in your UberDog, admire our crocs and give us a snog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving the Off Side updates today.
I’ve started to re read when fools rush in.
Hoping it gets finished one day, it’s a great story.
Own Goal and On Hold are my all time favourites still though 😃
Where is Off Side? Have I read this one?

Sash showing her morning skin routine on tiktok and insta, that's a lot of products but I don't think any of them are from L'Oréal... Oopsie Daisy so to speak, their new tiktok face don't use their products on tiktok. :oops:😂

About to turn in to a lurker because lack of content. Ffs Bae do something. Like post nudes or pictures of you in your brand new fancy Crocs. 😇
I may just buy the True Match serum foundation on her recommendation (although L'Oreal products always smell disgustang but I will break my embargo for this), however sadly I don't have ha face and I will likely end up looking like this just to humble me:

Screenshot 2022-08-16 at 21.10.19.png

Starbucks is always trolling me and writing Sasha on my drinks anyway so I might as well embrace it. I am in the hard to spell first names club.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have just read When Fools Rush In it is brilliant! Is it written by a Tattler if so please please write more?
It was, but I don't think she's on here anymore and I can't for the life of me remember her name 😕

what chapters this i need a wank
this is a joke

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It was, but I don't think she's on here anymore and I can't for the life of me remember her name 😕

Snap! Tealdeal, she was hilarious and very thirsty for Bae. she is on Instagram with the same name she wrote when fools rush in. Assuming it’s her anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Snap! Tealdeal, she was hilarious and very thirsty for Bae. she is on Instagram with the same name she wrote when fools rush in. Assuming it’s her anyway.
There was a nurse named member who was filthy for him. Quite a few that haven't been here for a while now.

Reactions: 1
Yes I remember, did she get banned for posting the JPEA memes outside of tattle?
Something like that, it was around the times of things going outside. Gawd, imagine all of these threads being leaked with your actual name attached. The shame.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Something like that, it was around the times of things going outside. Gawd, imagine all of these threads being leaked with your actual name attached. The shame.
Mortifying. I’m sure there was another person that got banned at the same time. Cannot remember the name though.

What did she do??
The JPEA/Coco pops memes appeared on Instagram and I think that had something to do with it as they were created for on here so shouldn’t have left the page. Not sure what else happened, cannot remember.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What did she do??
Think it was just what happens on tattle stays on tattle but discussions went outside of here.

Mortifying. I’m sure there was another person that got banned at the same time. Cannot remember the name though.

The JPEA/Coco pops memes appeared on Instagram and I think that had something to do with it as they were created for on here so shouldn’t have left the page. Not sure what else happened, cannot remember.
Was also a ban on posting for a day maybe? Can't belive I've dedicated over a year of my life to this thread! Wish I was as committed to exercise/ love life/ saving money as I am to here.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
There was a time around when Bae signed for city and the thread was locked for 24 hours too, the panic that day 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 5
when fools rush in was SO GOOD gutted that she stopped writing it.

yeah i’m sure there was an insta page called jpea 4 ever that must have been a tattler

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.