Jack Grealish #66 BumbleBae thinks he looks fit, but which one is Tattle's favourite kit?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No not really, only that bit where he stacks at Villa Park which I think is on YouTube now? It mostly focused on Bernardo, Gundo and Kyle this week.
Was that when he said grass really posh? That made me smile (fuckin simp).

You got your suits ready?

Everyone is so feral today 😳😳
Sorry, I genuinely keep having a word with myself like I need to stop putting these thoughts out on the www, but I can't help myself when I'm like this

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
No if there's one thing I know for sure, it's that he treats that thing like a chunky princess and she defo gets cleaned properly.

I can't stop thinking about fingering, think it's time for Mykonos pt. 3 again later
I so wish I’d given that chapter a better name 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i hope when i go for a job interview they haven’t printed out all my posts on here and make me explain them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was that when he said grass really posh? That made me smile (fuckin simp).

You got your suits ready?

Sorry, I genuinely keep having a word with myself like I need to stop putting these thoughts out on the www, but I can't help myself when I'm like this
No it's this bit which actually I don't think is on YT, sorry for the misinformation @madamchristmas

I'm going to start some work, have a wank, finish the suits and then post in about an hour or so?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This poll is going to be subpar because I think there are less suits than I recall?

I have the obvious ones (weddings, signing, Wembley, a few rogue old ones) but if any others immediately come to mind pls shout now

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This poll is going to be subpar because I think there are less suits than I recall?

I have the obvious ones (weddings, signing, Wembley, a few rogue old ones) but if any others immediately come to mind pls shout now
Birthday 🍑

Also that christening. I don’t have it saved because I’m a jealous witch.

• Heart

peaky blinder cosplay suit? x the court one 💀 can u pls include his blazer and jeans looks pls for a lol + the england one + carabao (sorry i’m looking at them with tears in my eyes)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That black one from an awards type thing.
Yes have that crappy waiters outfit

I have

both weddings this year
Signing
Court
Carabao Cup final
Birthday suit
Awful 3 piece waiters suit for awards thing
England suit

@2busyshopping34 do you have peaky blinders to hand?

He looks so bleeping fit here like he's about to offer you red or white

A202B107-35E3-443F-8E4A-B6EDAC03DDFB.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
God I forgot how terrible those England suits were. The Carabao one was atrocious too (the tie) but he looked naughty af that day so it's all good in the eyes of the 🐱

• Haha
Yes have that crappy waiters outfit

I have

both weddings this year
Signing
Court
Carabao Cup final
Birthday suit
Awful 3 piece waiters suit for awards thing
England suit

@2busyshopping34 do you have peaky blinders to hand?

He looks so bleeping fit here like he's about to offer you red or white

View attachment 1493282
Can someone write a fic about this Jack serving you in more ways than one at an overly formal wedding plz

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.