Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2busyshopping34

VIP Member

fjdkskzkxnfnfv went a&e cos my dads dramatic, they sent me into the main hospital thing an i had a rant about my symptoms and they asked me if i was sexually active infront of my da and asked me to do a pregnancy test ong, then had a blood test :( hate them. then they gave me an ultra sound just to give me the full pregnancy scare wrap, waited for two hours AN THEN THEY PUT ME TO SLEEP TO CUT ME OPEN (a laparoscopy or whatever stn like tha) an then they removed my lil bby appendix AND ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO SEE IT????!!!! cos apparently it was abt to burst or stn wasn’t really listening cos they’d just sliced me open. but they’re making me stay overnight cos i’m dead squeamish an passed out when they asked if i wanted to see it. but they gave me cool dissolvable stitches!! omg they disappear apparently how cool is tha. but they said they like inflated my abdomen so i feel like a balloon rn lol bæ might mistake me for a ball. they also shown me pics of the inside of my stomach omg felt so ill why did i say i wanted to see them. BUT NOW IM STUCK HERE WITH SHITTY WIFI with my shoulder killing me, asked them if they dislocated it and they laughed at me but am going for a nap now love all of yous so much xxxx love to wake up and see city still don’t have a ucl i also rlly fancy his shoulders so can someone show me them please i love u all my mummy’s thanku for telling me i need to go

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

blubberbubber

Chatty Member
Sorry to be so off topic, but I could use all the good vibes our little perv harem has got. We’re at the hospital with my dog waiting to find out if we need to put him down or not and I’m just not doing well.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

blubberbubber

Chatty Member
My broskis, thank you so much. Who knew a little online community could help make the grieving just a little bit easier ♥

• Heart

Starttheline

VIP Member
Ffs just posted this in the wrong thread and now I am dying 💀

My post, intended for here, was

"God bless the Bumblebae shorts 🍆"

Screenshot_20220809-194927_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

jumpmoon

VIP Member
Please tell us your allotment dramas.

Are you going to be framed and sent to prison like Arthur Fowler?
😂 😂 i fuckin hope not but tis a possibility the way i have been hOUNDED

So I got a lil allotment after a year of waiting v patiently because as you know I live in a flat with Milky the drug dealer and there is no outside space apart from the driveway where he parks his mobility scooter in the bush and knocks my gnomes over. The plot was in a state when I took it over with the biggest fuckin clump of sage I had ever seen, but I thought you know what I'll dry that sage in my microwave and sell it on Etsy to the witch community and maybe plant some onions and potaters (because I always forget to eat them and they start chitting away in my kitchen or whatever anyway lol).

I started digging a bit and poured orange juice out onto it in a tribute to mother earth (which was a bad decision), but then forgot about it because, contrary to how much time I spend posting shite on here, I am in gainful employment and not a 60 year old retiree. I then got a HANDWRITTEN LETTER Dr Jumpmoon sent FIRST CLASS by the king of the allotment men who lives literally down the road (you could have just walked it round Phil and saved yourself a stamp). I got really excited because I rarely get handwritten post and I thought it was going to be some royalties or a love note or something idk cos people rarely use my title for boring post. ANYWAY it was a STRONGLY WORDED telling off complete with images that they had taken and printed out stapled to the letter saying 'THE COMMITTEE OF FOUR MEMBERS OF THE ALLOTMENT TRIBRUNAL THINK YOU HAVE TOO MANY FECKIN WEEDS AND ANTS YOU FILTHY WOMAN YER PLOT IS A FECKIN STATE WE ARE GOING TO TAKE IT OFF YOU' then they said I had two weeks to sort it out!! I've been freakin out man I'm off to lay down some cardboard been cutting it back every night after work with fuckin kitchen scissors pretty much and I don't even have a wheelbarrow to my name it is back breaking lol.

do u need a hand? i have a mate who’s dead good with soil an gebtables, see below:
View attachment 1485395
he did such a good job of carefully tending his allotment with a cheeky smile and a rake - he is an inspiration, I have let you down bae 😭

nudey tax for talking shite about allotments:

Screenshot 2022-08-09 at 10.16.13.png

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

BeauJD

Chatty Member
I’m currently living it large in I-Beefa - or not as RLF was so smashed off the all inclusive he was in bed by 9:30 last night.
I just suggested he get some little hippy holiday bracelets … I tell you, he’s never told me to fuck off quite so quickly in the whole time we’ve been together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ruby1080

VIP Member
Oh Bae 🥺 Give me a call next time, you can wipe your arse on my back seat if you want 😘

1660232158501.png

Look how blonde he is 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

cornflower

VIP Member
I’d pay for him to hit me
SAME XXXX

I bet he’s such a sexy driver when he’s not crashing and stuff. Like doing that lean forward for visibility thing when edging out into traffic that just parts for him like the sea did for Moses. Twat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Pls no icebreakers, I hate icebreakers, they make me so stroppy.
When I was like 18 I went on a first aid course and we had to say our name, age and a quote we love and I was first and said ‘one band, one dream, one direction’ and thought it was hilarious.

One person laughed and then i had to sit there awkwardly as it went round the group and everyone took it seriously giving very smart people quotes 🥲

• Haha

2busyshopping34

VIP Member
Aw lil bub. If it makes you feel any better, I drank too much and full on shit myself in the middle of the night while out of the country a couple of weeks ago. At least you’ve got a very valid reason and some privacy now 😂
there was so much sbit everywhere i was so embarassed. didn’t have any pants on either just one of those hospital gowns so it was all over the bed omg it was like projectile by the looks of it. but i had to press the lil call button an say “hi av shat meself”

Glad you're home in your cot, little baby ❤ is someone going to look after you?
8CAF0825-116C-496A-BB96-3A947FA81D02.jpeg

these two

• Haha
  • Heart

Gattle09

VIP Member
FB memories reminding me of this time last year when I went to try and catch one of baes balls. Excellent photography skills from me as per usual. I got there too late and I’m too short so couldn’t really see him 😞
CDCEDE5F-8C76-4743-8702-6B312BF314BC.jpeg
F0FB604F-4AD8-4C21-91E0-B09E9909502B.jpeg
E4206A7F-9665-4077-9591-AFBDC41473C1.png

• Heart