Jack Grealish #66 BumbleBae thinks he looks fit, but which one is Tattle's favourite kit?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who doesn't

Edit: can you tell I wrote this then decided not to post it but forgot when quoting the below lol

omg I'm so sorry little scouse friend. Why aren't you allowed?

It'll be MINDBLOWING when you're allowed to again tbf. I tried to give wanking up for lent once for the lols, didn't manage it obvs but those couple of weeks without were kinda worth how good it was when I finally did

Also sorry another story - years ago I was told I had to avoid sex for four weeks after a smear-related procedure, and I legit CRIED lol, I think they thought I was crying over the idea of the procedure or something but I had a new bf and all I wanted to do was shag him

I LOVE this photo that you keep using, it always makes me giggle a bit
little scouse friend 🤣🤣 love it you

i dno i wasn’t really listening cos i had a sex flashback at the time but i remember her saying it was stn to do with how something happens in ur stomach? dno all i could smell was tit at the time and felt a bit under the weather x

omgomgomgomg omgomg you’ve got me excited now i can’t wait, i’ll put it on my countdown app

hahahah ur feral u little horny bastard someone needs to hide ur toys

@jackgrealish if you’ve been walking round naked today pls post the tip of your peen fankssssssdd
why just the tip 😡 i want to see what condition his balls are in at this time of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 7
does he have to like tape it down when he runs? or like put it between his legs and into his arse hole? does it hurt when it swings about when he runs if he doesn’t stick it somewhere?!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
hahhahah dont ask but I was just reading the tattle rules. "keep it on topic and interesting" we are the worst for not doing this. I mean we are interesting to us but....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
little scouse friend 🤣🤣 love it you

i dno i wasn’t really listening cos i had a sex flashback at the time but i remember her saying it was stn to do with how something happens in ur stomach? dno all i could smell was tit at the time and felt a bit under the weather x

omgomgomgomg omgomg you’ve got me excited now i can’t wait, i’ll put it on my countdown app

hahahah ur feral u little horny bastard someone needs to hide ur toys

why just the tip 😡 i want to see what condition his balls are in at this time of the year
i hVe been thinking about his bellend all afternoon. like can i put it in my mouth pls

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder if JG is turned on by under tit sweat stains on T-shirts? Step this way lad...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.