Jack Grealish #66 BumbleBae thinks he looks fit, but which one is Tattle's favourite kit?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220808-182244_Instagram.jpg

Do you think they are looking for planes?

"The girls say there's one about to land in Manchester"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
... can we do this now?

Hallow it's Jack Grealish here. Wishing you all the best two busy shopping 34 with your gassy tummy. Keep strong brutha and eat some beans
This has got me howling 😂😂

Also, I found it soooo hard to choose a kit but bae in darker colours just hits differently for me so dick kit got my vote 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve got the worst cold I’ve had in ages so please can I have a video message Bae? (and a dick pic if you don’t mind) 😘

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
I’ve got the worst cold I’ve had in ages so please can I have a video message Bae? (and a dick pic if you don’t mind) 😘
Feel better soon broski! Make the kids earn their keep and look after you.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I swear I feel like Matthew McConaughey from Interstellar when I’m away from this thread for 2 days! It feels like decades and I missed 2 polls!

First: @2busyshopping34 and @ruby1080 I hope you’re getting better. So sorry you’re unwell. :confused:

The shoe poll from the last thread: Rodri 100%. My stallion Ruben was a close second. I adore my biscuit Bernardo but those sandals are a big bleeping no, man. Joao’s footwear also a no.

Current thread poll: Citeh kit. Sorry. I just can’t be doing with a red kit for City, it’s unnatural. I’m trying to like the bumblebee kit but I’m failing.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I swear I feel like Matthew McConaughey from Interstellar when I’m away from this thread for 2 days! It feels like decades and I missed

First: @2busyshopping34 and @ruby1080 I hope you’re getting better. So sorry you’re unwell. :confused:

The shoe poll from the last thread: Rodri 100%. My stallion Ruben was a close second. I adore my biscuit Bernardo but those sandals are a big bleeping no, man. Joao’s footwear also a no.

Current thread poll: Citeh kit. Sorry. I just can’t be doing with a red kit for City, it’s unnatural. I’m trying to like the bumblebee kit but I’m failing.
I don’t like city in red either. It’s wrong

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
They’re just giving Jack what he wants with the red and black kit. Makes him feel like he’s finally playing for his favourite Manchester team ❤

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
There's definite chest stubble here. Who has been shaving him?

Also his brow shape is just perfect

gettyimages-1413473779-2048x2048.jpg

Screenshot_20220808-190134_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I love that they’ve chosen bumble bee 🐝 especially since 🐝 is for after the attack at arianas concert. Do you think that’s why they did it or just a coincidence . Ps I love bees 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝
Bees have a long history with Manchester!! Dating back over 150 years!! (I only know this because I googled it at the time of the Manchester bombing)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.