Jack Grealish #66 BumbleBae thinks he looks fit, but which one is Tattle's favourite kit?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
called 111 an they told me to get down le hĆ“pital but thought to myself what would JG do and ordered a nandos even tho iā€™ve got no fucken appetite

yellow* šŸ™„
Our local a&e has an urgent care walk in centre, less chaotic than a&e and was fairly pleasant last time I had to go. No different to a doctors waiting room x

You could use the waiting time catching up on a few fics

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Good. Hopefully you just need a poo but better to be safe than sorry
maybe itā€™s gas make sure you let all your farts out
stop it im howlin.

im on me way now so if youd donā€™t hear from me in the next week pls get bae to make me one of them ā€œhallow itā€™s jack grealish ereā€ vĆ­deos to play at my funeral and make sure he says heā€™ll come see my soon to take the piss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
stop it im howlin.

im on me way now so if youd donā€™t hear from me in the next week pls get bae to make me one of them ā€œhallow itā€™s jack grealish ereā€ vĆ­deos to play at my funeral and make sure he says heā€™ll come see my soon to take the piss
... can we do this now?

Hallow it's Jack Grealish here. Wishing you all the best two busy shopping 34 with your gassy tummy. Keep strong brutha and eat some beans

• Haha
Reactions: 8
stop it im howlin.

Keep us updated, hun. ā¤

• Heart
stop it im howlin.

Good luck lovely.

Hope to hear from you later with an embarrassing story of loudly farting at a hot doctor.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
itā€™ll be like that video where the woman is being stretched at the gym and farts in the pts face

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.