Jack Grealish #66 BumbleBae thinks he looks fit, but which one is Tattle's favourite kit?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks team, I'm just going to hopefully wank out my uterine lining (sorry) and then I'll sort the new thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
These young Jack pics are helping take the edge off my feralness, but just a little.

Wasn't someone going to do us a list of the sexiest fics? One for the next thread for maximum visibility, I think. Don't want everyone finishing work feeling feral and missing the inspiration.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
do we have any good pictures of his hands? i don’t wanna see the chode thumbs
Alright so they look a bit small and skinny here but that’s not really the focal point. I enjoyed this day
17CEEF52-DC13-40A8-9A23-FC9EA6F90363.jpeg

No it's this bit which actually I don't think is on YT, sorry for the misinformation @madamchristmas

I'm going to start some work, have a wank, finish the suits and then post in about an hour or so?
Finally watched this - larfin’, that’s it, not graaaass 😭❤ baeeeee

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
does he have to like tape it down when he runs? or like put it between his legs and into his arse hole? does it hurt when it swings about when he runs if he doesn’t stick it somewhere?!?!
Brb just going to tip the dead maggots out of the bin
I AM TRYING TO EAT MY EGGS!
These three posts appeared consecutively and I’m sat here in a boiling hot cafe in Paris laughing my ass off. 🤣 I love you guys. The waiter saw my screen a few times so the man has been treated to bae in various suits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.