Jack Grealish #65 Oh sweet Jacqueline, please show us your p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, bae was actual captain 19/20 and 20/21 seasons, actual in charge captain.
Forgot noble would still have been captian at WH.

I just can't imagine it, bae either would have just been himself and been a kid, or tried too hard but not had a clue what they were talking about. So it would probably have been zoom, but he would have been involved in the initial decision on taking the knee.

also unrelated, but I am SHOOK everytime I remember that kane isn't spurs captain 💀
Yes you are right - he would have been present in all the captain meetings in 2020, even about Covid precautions. I am sure he just nodded along with the discussions 🤣

I think he was more of a captain in the 'on the pitch' sense (as he was their best player) than an actual leadership role.

I know Kane is England captain but to me Hendo is more of a leader.

EDIT - He isn't captain for Spurs?! 😲

• Heart
Reactions: 5
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
What’s distressed you baby?

Yeah but it’s gonna be a bit awkward when we get married and he’s not the captain of my FPL team, isn’t it? I’m not taking any chances.

Do they get points for performing short tucks?
He's not even going in my team until he proves he can bring some points in

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Yes you are right - he would have been present in all the captain meetings in 2020, even about Covid precautions. I am sure he just nodded along with the discussions 🤣

I think he was more of a captain in the 'on the pitch' sense (as he was their best player) than an actual leadership role.

I know Kane is England captain but to me Hendo is more of a leader.

EDIT - He isn't captain for Spurs?! 😲
Somewhere on the world wide web or in the real world on someones phone there must be a clip of captain Jack holding a speech in the lockerroom. Please God let us find it. 🙏 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Somewhere on the world wide web or in the real world on someones phone there must be a clip of captain Jack holding a speech in the lockerroom. Please God let us find it. 🙏 😂
“You alright bro? OK brother? Are you doing alright bruvvvaaaa? Oooofffft let’s go bros”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.