Jack Grealish #63 Bae is back on UK ground, whilst Tattlers' work ethic still yet to be found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm considering the options carefully before casting my vote, but the words 'Ankh pendant from the British Museum gift shop' gave me visions of Brendan Fraser in the Mummy (an early crush of mine) and now I can see that there's a definite hairstyle similarity...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can they please finally show the hardest part of his medical as it just kind of cuts from slow walk to end of run and I want him going full pelt with his titties shaking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I CAN'T GET MY TV TO PAIR!

Why do I always leave these things to the last minute!?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It was really obvious where the code needed to go when I did it the other day, but now I can't see it 🤦‍♀️
Read on BM loads of people having bother with Samsung TVs so not going to worry about it. I'll try on Fire Stick later. Thanks bestie x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Question about the poll:

Are we voting on the piece of jewellery itself, or how Jack looks whilst wearing it?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
First I thought this was fishes and was hurray! A cross with strass that looks like it comes HM:s sale and two fishes, that is not stylish but fun and original. :D 👌 Then I realized that the fishes are probably two praying hands and now I'm disappointed. 😟😆

1658935467072.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.