Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cornflower

VIP Member
I love you all more than I love super jacky grealish’s self raising flour perfect perky spankable naughty arse just fuck me u twat fuck offfff. I love you all more tho you’re so funny and clever

• Heart
Reactions: 15

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Welcome! How long since you were reeled in by our lord and master and your life was no longer your own!?
Thanks! I think it's been like... 6-8 weeks? I dunno, time is elusive...

hello! welcome! we are a lovely bunch, if i do say so myself.

pls post your favourite jg pictures as newbie tax 👋👋👋
I shall post more pics after work (which will be after midnight BST - I'm EST) because despite being in my 30s I'm in trouble for using 16+ GB of the family plan's mobile data this month (no wi-fi at work). Oops ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is my recent fave and one I haven't seen reposted. Was tagged on Insta from open training last week. Not great resolution but... ⌛🍑

Also this photo inspired a whole ass (heh) playlist 🙈

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14

jumpmoon

VIP Member
Greetings to all thirsty folk and the poor sod at Mail Online who monitors these threads.

Well done elder juicy @Violetroselily on a title which reflects our poor productivity standards as a collective.

Last time on the Jack Grealish Thread:
Green-BAE is back from a root tootin' Texan adventure but content has been thin on the ground since. The new kit looks better than expected. He rolled around and had VPL and bits of grass stuck to his bum, which was nice. There was a storm but @blubberbubber got to glimpse him with her own eyes before she got struck by lightning. Lego man made an appearance again with his horrible hands.

This poll was suggested by capri sun kid @wonderstruck25 who also did the legwork for pictures, with positive spin by @ruby1080 who clearly loves a man adorned with jewels as much as I do.

Visual aids and descriptions:

Double strand yoke with cushion cut ruby

1658934853992.png

Mildly medieval style double strand look, featuring a stand out red stone with another indecipherable pendant. Classy, inexplicably goes with the terrifying hoodie.

Red hot Van Cleef Alhambra

1658934925717.png

He looks so fuckin gorgeous here that the fact that everyone and their mammy (if they can afford 2.5k around their neck) has one of these is by the by. Would look wonderful if he was topless. Reminds me of a saucy song Carnelian by Black Country Disco chanteuse Tom Aspaul.

Ankh pendant from the British Museum gift shop

1658935103015.png

An interesting choice, perhaps reflecting Jack's interest in the mysteries of Ancient Egypt. Often worn by the Pharaohs, the ankh is a symbol of magical kingship, much like the king of our hearts lol.

Double strand tennis chains

1658935256456.png

A classique look, probably made by Luke Shaw's missus.

R + J style arrow thru de heart

1658935297558.png

Quite fitting with how bae seems to emulating Leo as Romeo in Baz Luhrmann's 1996 masterpiece. Representative of the effect he has had on us all since Euro 2020.

Starboy

1658935392631.png

I'm actually not a fan of this one - but don't let that sway you. I'm more invested in Chilly's Anne Boleyn style Chanel pearls.

Like A Prayer

1658935467072.png

When worn with the Ankh, this conflation of powerful religious symbols is at risk of opening some mystical rift in the fifth dimension worse than when I combined a buddha statuette and a postcard of the Virgin Mary on my altar.

Three strand pearls

1658935608359.png

There are no words for the sheer perfection of this look (particularly with the patterned silk shirt). The combination of masculinity with femininity, yin and yang, yab and yum, the vague reference to seventeenth century fashions, how he's just wearing it with a nonchalance that is nothing short of flagrantly seductive. Absolute chefs kiss.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

rosierose91

Chatty Member
Oh my god. I’ve missed a full thread and a further 26 pages.
It has not been a good week.
I won’t bore you with the details but I’ve been in hospital since Sunday night - what have I missed?

also I have come to the conclusion that Jack would be a shite nurse. But a brilliant visitor.
You know he’d love filling in the menu for the next days meals and trying to do the crossword at the back of your shit magazines.
However, if he was a RN don’t expect any drugs on time, the wrong drugs, drugs being put via the wrong route (I.e vagina and/or arse), letting you bleed out, ‘dunno what that means’ response to the doctor on ward round.

anyways, round up the events please broskis 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 13

cornflower

VIP Member
love you all so much.

so for once in my life let me get what I want
E56887DC-2C7F-44D5-A58F-B790BD3C7741.jpeg

lord knows it would be the first time

Last edited:
  • Heart

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Just a quick congratulations to everyone on getting to the weekend… I honestly didn’t think it would happen at some points.

Longest week ever 🥲❤
DAD27AC7-B7B1-4F37-9F7E-C3F5AB6B4A87.jpeg
83A12085-899B-468D-8D9A-C9FC3F388100.jpeg
3AFB4528-D801-4CA9-A492-0319E216C39A.jpeg
537B046A-5559-4FC8-8ACB-8245BF1B17EA.jpeg

• Heart

jumpmoon

VIP Member
In love with Erling now (don’t tell anyone). Reckon we would get on like a house on fire.

• Haha
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I can't believe we've made it through the summer!

I was worried that we'd have nothing to chat about and we'd all go our separate ways. How wrong I was 😂

The glue that keeps us together.

78DEE07D-BFB9-4356-A1F0-EE9EA65E519E.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12