Jack Grealish #60 you have a fabulously symmetrical face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ps dropped a new fic chapter if anyone’s bovvaad..

I was growing concerned when I read we were reading about TAA? And Professor Snape?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ps dropped a new fic chapter if anyone’s bovvaad..

I was growing concerned when I read we were reading about TAA? And Professor Snape?
Thank duck for that ❤

Also I just checked your postcount and you are still a way off VIP. How do we get you talking more tit more often

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Thank duck for that ❤

Also I just checked your postcount and you are still a way off VIP. How do we get you talking more tit more often
I blame covid ✨

Which one is your one again? X
Heartbreak Weather on Wattpad
rosierose1991

Thank duck for that ❤

also I’m trying to save my 1000th post for some mic drop moment, like where I reveal I’m actually Sash. (I’m not)

it’s..... Rebekah Vardy’s account

boom - VIP Member

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Can I download the fics on AO3 or Wattpad to my iPad rather than read online? I can’t see how to? Got a 9 hour flight on Sunday so looking forward to a good read but wasn’t going to pay for the Wi-Fi may have to 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Can I download the fics on AO3 or Wattpad to my iPad rather than read online? I can’t see how to? Got a 9 hour flight on Sunday so looking forward to a good read but wasn’t going to pay for the Wi-Fi may have to 🤷‍♀️
I think there might be an option on Wattpad to read offline? Never done it though so I’m not sure whether you have to subscribe to do it.

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure about Wattpad but definitely on AO3. You click the 'Download' tab and chose which format you want it downloaded in.

Where are you off to?

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure about wattpad (I suspect not) but on AO3 just use the download button at the top

I do pdf. I think there is a way of getting them on your kindle too, but not sure how.

Screenshot_20220722-134911_Chrome.jpg

I'd suggest clicking entire work so you don't need to do chapter by chapter

who’s gonna reveal themselves to be jack one day? he must be floating around here somewhere 🤣

Where did @jackgrealish disappear to 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 3
i always hope that people are reading over my shoulder when i read fics in public, especially when they're Jack & J*hn ones

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Heartbreak Weather on Wattpad
rosierose1991
Now stalking you on there so I can just follow your reading list in case I miss any!

Also just learned how to quote only one bit of a post. Jack is proud of me.

Screenshot_20220513-045817_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edit: and I have VIP status. What a fabulous Friday. If I was as consistent in every other area of my life as I am in checking here I'm sure I could achieve great things.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just checked Wattpad and you can set stories that are in your library to “read offline”

I'm not sure about Wattpad but definitely on AO3. You click the 'Download' tab and chose which format you want it downloaded in.

Where are you off to?
Thanks I even tried logging in on AO3 but think my iPad is blocking it just keeps saying safari cannot open page as cannot establish a secure link to the server will have a look at my security settings (that sounds like I have a clue what I am doing)

2 weeks in Orlando cannot wait I actually love the flight as get peace to read

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thanks I even tried logging in on AO3 but think my iPad is blocking it just keeps saying safari cannot open page as cannot establish a secure link to the server will have a look at my security settings (that sounds like I have a clue what I am doing)

2 weeks in Orlando cannot wait I actually love the flight as get peace to read
Can you download pdfs on your laptop/phone and email to yourself or something?

• Heart
i always hope that people are reading over my shoulder when i read fics in public, especially when they're Jack & J*hn ones
Good point I will make sure I have son between me and RLF. No chance he will show any interest in me reading

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.