Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
I’m back in London from Manchester and was at a pub this afternoon. The girl serving had the cutest brummie accent. I told her I liked her accent. She was surprised I recognized it (American) and asked how I knew. I blurted out “I REALLY LOVE JACK GREALISH.” She cackled so hard she had to set her tray down. She said “my ex boyfriend lived next to him for years.”

I wanted so badly to ask for gossip but since she said “ex” boyfriend I didn’t want to approach the subject. And THEN, she said “Jack’s hair, it’s not great, is it?” I was in shock.

Burger was nice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

2busyshopping34

VIP Member
fuck off was talking to my mates about footballers, accidentally referred to jack as “bae” and they were like ???

cryin they’re all scouse aswell so imagine the reaction

• Haha
Reactions: 15

333149O

VIP Member
I am so easily entertained and I just noticed this in the lift at work.

“Rodri,

116DB354-2307-48A8-9552-879261E7F5DC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14

cornflower

VIP Member
good morning, I dreamt that Jack was going to propose to Sash but it had been turned into a challenge for love island contestants, basically the ring had been hidden somewhere in/around the villa. Ekin-Su managed to find it in the pool and everyone was like ‘well that’s an unexpected twist’, she threw it across the pool for Tommy Fury to catch and it bounced across the water as if it was Jesus. I was on holiday myself and we were staying up to watch the live proposal but my alarm woke me before it got to that point

(Jack’s other ring)
1658469645856.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Action man arms, but what a 🍑
View attachment 1430872

View attachment 1430873View attachment 1430874

This must be for the daily tour videos, looks like they are watching the symmetrical face video

What the fuck is going on with his leg? It's giving @wonderstruck25 and @2busyshopping34

View attachment 1430879
I can never get over that there is a man who looks like him, has the body like him and it's all natural. No surgery. People spend a lifetime on surgery and don't get a body as perfect as his is naturally.

I would die happy if I died being smothered between his arse cheeks or getting my head crushed by his thighs as I choke on his dick balls deep down my throat. I don't mind which way I die, just one of those two ways.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13