Jack Grealish #60 you have a fabulously symmetrical face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got work at 7.30 on Sunday morning so won’t be able to stay up for the match 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 7
That ginger looks like its seen some things

Haaland has such a small face
His head is big and blocky but his facial features are all very close together. Not my cup of tea but I suspect seeing him all big and powerful could change this.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also Haaland reminds me of a Roblox’s character… the big head and body shape?

I may be crazy? Or spot on?

I feel like he would stand like this
D3C1646E-DECD-438A-A41C-D29080FD858F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone staying up late to watch the Bayern match tomorrow? Tattle party?
I’d love to do a watch party. Selfishly, I’m excited because the match is on at a civilized hour since I’ll be back in the US.

On my way to Heathrow this morning, I had the nicest conversation with the driver who is a massive United fan but likes City and loves Pep. He seemed as depressed as I was that we let Zinchenko go. (The man hates Arsenal.)We both agreed we don’t want LFC to win anything.

Also Haaland reminds me of a Roblox’s character… the big head and body shape?

I may be crazy? Or spot on?

I feel like he would stand like this
View attachment 1436500
He just looks like a giant baby chick to me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Saturday is typically going to be one of the few nights of the year that I’m not at home, so can’t join the watch party 😭

• Sad
I’d love to do a watch party. Selfishly, I’m excited because the match is on at a civilized hour since I’ll be back in the US.

On my way to Heathrow this morning, I had the nicest conversation with the driver who is a massive United fan but likes City and loves Pep. He seemed as depressed as I was that we let Zinchenko go. (The man hates Arsenal.)We both agreed we don’t want LFC to win anything.

He just looks like a giant baby chick to me.
Safe travels home!

@cornflower my thoughts are with you at this difficult time. we love you, and support you in all your life choices, and we'll read your upcoming haaland fic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
nah it’s a case of *something about him* I don’t think he’s physically that attractive but he seems a bit dry and cocky and he’s defo packing

also I’m ovulating

• Haha
nah it’s a case of *something about him* I don’t think he’s physically that attractive but he seems a bit dry and cocky and he’s defo packing

also I’m ovulating
Do you think they all line up in the shower when there's a new signing 🥺

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I don’t know what’s going on with my cycle, I’m pretty sure I’ll have ovulated last week but I didn’t have my usual meltdown and feel much more like it this week. Maybe the heat has fried my eggs.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Do you think they all line up in the shower when there's a new signing 🥺
Jack: ‘yeah yours is bigger overall like bro, but if you think of it in like… eh, what’s the word?’
…proportion?
Jack: ‘yeah that, mine’s defo bigger if you think of it like that. Cause you’re taller than me like so mine looks bigger on me than yours does on you’

when’s it hometime

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.