Jack Grealish #60 you have a fabulously symmetrical face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you download pdfs on your laptop/phone and email to yourself or something?
Going to try that
i always hope that people are reading over my shoulder when i read fics in public, especially when they're Jack & J*hn ones
😂 hopefully not sitting next to toilets don’t want everyone reading over my shoulder when they are queuing

I knew it! Have the best time! It's going to be SO hot though, you are MAD.
Thanks only time we could go for 2 weeks never been in July before this weeks heatwave has been acclimatising me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Ok I'll do a poll...I can't promise it will be exciting but it will be thought provoking

Talk amongst yourselves pls chaps

• Heart
Reactions: 4
or it could be you 🥸 and jacks hired a broski to write an amazin fic about himself to hide his cover, and fakes an obsession with his own nips (or he prob is obsessed n e way)
I wouldn’t blame him for being on a rave thread about himself in between his frequent wanks

I’d legit pass out if he had a scouse accent ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t blame him for being on a rave thread about himself in between his frequent wanks

I’d legit pass out if he had a scouse accent ⚰
i’ll happily put on a deep voice and read out all his insta captions for a tenner mate

would sell my ipad for a voice note of him groaning having an early morning wank

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.