Jack Grealish #58 HoliBae’s bod is looking beaut, has never been papped in a yellow tracksuit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really pissed off that the poll's not showing who's voted for what now.

Please declare your votes 💛
I said yes. While I feel bad that some of my Tattle friends have spent an inordinate amount of time searching for the tracksuit, I feel like the damn thing has taken on mythical proportions and I want to believe it exists. It’s like King Arthur and Avalon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I said yes. While I feel bad that some of my Tattle friends have spent an inordinate amount of time searching for the tracksuit, I feel like the damn thing has taken on mythical proportions and I want to believe it exists. It’s like King Arthur and Avalon.
Tattle Faves
@Gattle09
@Just Drive
+ 4 anonymous others

That’s right. 7 people Baelieve 💛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Are you guys also Flat Earthers?
They’re just sensible. They know it can never be proven that the photo doesn’t exist.

Beth Rigby on Sky News looks like she’s been up looking for the yellow tracksuit photo since I first mentioned it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🌠Jack Dream Time🌠
I had a dream with JG in a supporting role, woke up at 1am thought ‘must remember this to tell the Tats’ fell back asleep and promptly forgot it. Tried to astral project on the way to work to remember it but can only recall: words were exchanged about the feckin yellow tracksuit (he wasn’t wearing it) and I think I ended up saying a polite goodbye to bae and riding John Stones again instead for WHY (he gave me a pack of saucy playing cards with people in various sex positions on which I was apparently very charmed by, but then after I had 4 dream orgasms because he was slapping my vagine 😂 (does anyone else experience this or is it just me lol? I wake myself up sometimes - the dream orgasms not the Fanny slapping) he chased me around with a bog brush?! And another random bloke in a printed t-shirt with robots on it was yelling at me) this also took place in a Penneys outlet store where all the clothes were my old clothes that I recently got rid of at a car bootsale and are now haunting me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🌠Jack Dream Time🌠
I had a dream with JG in a supporting role, woke up at 1am thought ‘must remember this to tell the Tats’ fell back asleep and promptly forgot it. Tried to astral project on the way to work to remember it but can only recall: words were exchanged about the feckin yellow tracksuit (he wasn’t wearing it) and I think I ended up saying a polite goodbye to bae and riding John Stones again instead for WHY (he gave me a pack of saucy playing cards with people in various sex positions on which I was apparently very charmed by, but then after I had 4 dream orgasms because he was slapping my vagine 😂 (does anyone else experience this or is it just me lol? I wake myself up sometimes - the dream orgasms not the Fanny slapping) he chased me around with a bog brush?! And another random bloke in a printed t-shirt with robots on it was yelling at me) this also took place in a Penneys outlet store where all the clothes were my old clothes that I recently got rid of at a car bootsale and are now haunting me

Grealish-f2a5.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
You have to believe 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think half naked Bae has sent us crazy while we wait for full nudes to drop.

The spy has been awfully quiet, is she still stuck in the drain/tree/roof? Can any of her close friends confirm?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🌠Jack Dream Time🌠
Why am I not you!? 4 dream orgasms ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🌠Jack Dream Time🌠
I have those! Thought it was just me, also.. this dream. Wild. Just wild

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.