Jack Grealish #58 HoliBae’s bod is looking beaut, has never been papped in a yellow tracksuit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What dirt has @ruby1080 got on you?
I’m an angelic middle aged woman, no dirt here 😇

I just feel we have seen it, we got around four days on the bounce of cuddly tracksuit bae leaving his apartment in various coloured tracksuits so that’s why I have it in my head we saw it. He is fond of yellow too.

Then again it could be the beige one depending if I have my glasses on 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
There's only one way to resolve this, and its all taking a few threads to trawl through.

I'll take a few but I cba to organise it.

Reactions: 2
IT DOESN'T EXIST!

I've searched 10 threads. That's hours of my life I'm never going to get back. There's so many more productive things I could be doing with my time than looking at pictures of Jack Grealish. For example, looking at pictures of John Stones.

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m an angelic middle aged woman, no dirt here 😇

I just feel we have seen it, we got around four days on the bounce of cuddly tracksuit bae leaving his apartment in various coloured tracksuits so that’s why I have it in my head we saw it. He is fond of yellow too.

Then again it could be the beige one depending if I have my glasses on 🤷🏼‍♀️
YES

The lemon one and the baby pink one happened within a week or so of one another. I specifically remember having an internal debate about which one was best, and wondering what other colours he had. I'd have liked a mint one and a lilac one. The pink one got more attention and the lemon one just disappeared.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IT DOESN'T EXIST!

I've searched 10 threads. That's hours of my life I'm never going to get back. There's so many more productive things I could be doing with my time than looking at pictures of Jack Grealish. For example, looking at pictures of John Stones.
I did half a thread and my eyes were overwhelmed

• Heart
YES

The lemon one and the baby pink one happened within a week or so of one another. I specifically remember having an internal debate about which one was best, and wondering what other colours he had. I'd have liked a mint one and a lilac one. The pink one got more attention and the lemon one just disappeared.
Didn't happen though did it

We know when the pink one happened, therefore why can you not find yellow in the surrounding threads?

This is bringing out the worst in me

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
It's because the beige one can look yellow depending on the light/filters.

Reactions: 5
YES

Ooh lilac sounds nice!

• Heart
There is the same chance of me sleeping with Jack as there is these pap shots existing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone got the video of bae saying ‘I think it’s wonderful mate’ whist looking slightly arsey?

• Haha
Has anyone got the video of bae saying ‘I think it’s wonderful mate’ whist looking slightly arsey?
That’s my fave thing because his midlander came out there and rivalry between Villa and WBA with the little jabs between him and our Pat about the boot rooms 💙🤍

• Heart
That’s my fave thing because his midlander came out there and rivalry between Villa and WBA with the little jabs between him and our Pat about the boot rooms 💙🤍
Ah I just love it, different from his happy puppy vibes.

Tidying up my youtube saved videos, came across this gem.

I can just about tolerate the no beard in this as baby Jack is cyute.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.