Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ruby1080

VIP Member
I'm howling, because before I came clean all of these things crossed my mind. I went to a Steps concert in secret once, I'd probably have been more embarrassed to have died at that, than I would at the Etihad.

What if you went to the derby? No-one would have to know it was in the home end.
Been trying to take Ruck to OT for a while but can’t get tickets, definitely wouldn’t get them for the derby. Could try to go to the Etihad for the derby but I imagine it’s a similar situation? Considering trying to get tickets through my long-lost distant family member but that would also take a lot of explaining 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

ruby1080

VIP Member
looks like we have a winner! anyone got the photos? (lol) feel like I've made too many new threads lately and need to calm myself
Of course I have them, but I can't make a new thread with my own title suggestion and with something I suggested as a poll. I'd look a right twat (which I never do at any other point on this thread).

• Haha

Gattle09

VIP Member
Where do they find these places? Everywhere any of them go there's a football facility for them to use.
How easy life is with money.....

Looks private enough to strip jack, bit of naked footy...
Yes please, Jack playing footy naked sounds perfect 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
I still think Playmaker (casual) sounds like the best bet. Only agree to shifts when Bae’s injured and there’s a higher chance of him going to the Kids Zone bit on a match day.

• Heart

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
I did contemplate watching this but knew I'd give up fairly quickly because it looks a bit too twee

I've just finished Everything I Know About Love on iplayer which is also a bit nonsense, but an easy watch
I considered watching this on Amazon the other night to decompress but decided to opt instead for a sequel (?) part three (?) to the Mummy which was set in China (??) and had bigfoots in it (??) and a cow was sick on someone (???) and they tried to blow up the Great Wall of China with fireworks and then the Terracotta Army came alive and a witch fucced Brendan Fraser back to life (???)

I should have watched ur recommendation instead lol (for fic-like shows I loved Starstruck on BBC 3)
Have you read the book? I found the book super easy to read but also a bit obnoxious so wondering if the telly version is the same

everyone keep these ‘fanfic in real life’ recommendations coming plz 😂
I read the books because I loved (semi hated) to all the boys I loved before so I read it and am now watching it because of that!!

The tv show is interesting, I can’t help but love teenage dramas myself (I’ve brought it to my job too, my little NK loves what we refer to as rubbish movies together, we have seen everything and I’ve introduced her to her fav movies a Cinderella story and mean girls 😂)… if your just not into that you’ll hate it but if you do it’s sweet and lovely and I really am enjoying it and I think it’ll get awards personally as it’s very well done!

Also to add I’ve been drinking and watching this with my mummy since 2pm so I’m not great right now 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
SATC is my absolute favourite thing of all time. I adore it.

the bold type is v watchable, the guy in it who the blonde girl is copping off with made me weak. I didn’t get far with it tho coz attention span. 🤣

I’ve always written stuff in first person and I do like it, think my main mistake (soz if I could give you all a tenner for every eye roll I cause, I would) was making the tone a bit too formal, it didn’t read like an actual person’s thoughts in the way that other first person fics (and, I *think*, OH) do.
Yassss Richard is all of my office sex fantasies rolled in to one.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
This wasn't a fair quiz due to me being in a public place. I'd have done better with my notes.

• Haha
  • Heart

rosierose91

Chatty Member
I keep seeing everyone say it’s amazing! Making me wanna go this weekend. Seems worth it. You’ve missed big fat nothing babes
100% get yourself down there to see it, and like I said, a sweet 2 hours 40 minutes release from the prison we are in.

Also, Sasha is jetting off on holiday. There’s hope for Jack’s nips yet 👁👁

Last edited:
  • Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Sash is watching some of the recommendations from this thread on it and Bae’s been relegated to the iPad. Wishes he’d never read them out to her as she’s now started watching SATC from the beginning.
I can just see him looking at her all confused, when she starts quoting those famed Carrie Bradshaw or Samantha Jones one-liners back at him. 😂

• Haha