Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What a lovely thing to wake up to.
that last picture gets me every time :love::love:

HBD KING KEV/STRAWBERRY BLONDE PRINCE X

EDIT:

I wonder if Kev is equally as physically loving with as bae... He seems to just accept he's showered with love when it comes to Jack. <3

View attachment 1375406

View attachment 1375407

View attachment 1375408

View attachment 1375410
Ugh. Wish he’d come and shower his love all over me 💦 These City players don’t know how lucky they are.

HBD Ginger Broski.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

EDIT:

I wonder if Kev is equally as physically loving with as bae... He seems to just accept he's showered with love when it comes to Jack. <3

View attachment 1375406

View attachment 1375407

View attachment 1375408

View attachment 1375410
KDB has resigned himself to the fact that he’ll get hugged and manhandled by Bae. There’s worse things to have to endure 😂

Happy birthday, Kevin!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

EDIT:

View attachment 1375406

View attachment 1375407

View attachment 1375408

View attachment 1375410
Happy birthday, King Kev and Hero of Jack! Cannot imagine this club without him. He is our rock. What a legend.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
aw I brought strawberries to work today too, must’ve been subconsciously for our strawb prince ❤🧡🍓 (also got a fat sturdy banana whose size I’m certain is 100% representative of Jack’s 🐘)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.