Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck. Once again, audio has bleeping killed it for me. Go to bed Jack.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
right ok so plz fomtI’m an actual pervy little child and I can’t think why his bellend would be out unless he’s cut or got a v slight semi, or just does that thing where he pulls his foreskin back for whatever reason? But I’m choosing to believe that this heavily edited version shows a bit of bellend definition. I’m going to leave my phone at home tomorrow
C6E563FD-0DC8-40EA-A9B4-916DF83578A0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Video feels like borderline ick for me 😢

Feel weirdly fascinated by it and am of course grateful for pants footage and always happy to see him being happy and affectionate.

But there's a part of my brain that puts me in Sasha's place and I just know she's tired and her feet are aching and it's been a lovely romantic day but her fit boyfriend is embracing Slabhead's brother instead of her and he's going to be too drunk to duck and she's going to have to prop him on his side so he doesn't choke on his vomit and he's going to be singing (the wrong words to) that song as she tries to sleep and then first thing the next morning he's going to be all "Sash...Sash...can you fetch me some water?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
i’m screaming at that video!!!!!! broad daylight kitchen vibes from sash where you realise you’ve taken it too far and can hear the birds chirping and you’re just fully regretting every life choice that’s brought you to that moment and then JG is slurring WOT A TOIME 2 BE ALOIVE.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have no words 🤣 is that him trying to pull sash up to dance at the end? They've cut it short haven't they?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Video feels like borderline ick for me 😢

Feel weirdly fascinated by it and am of course grateful for pants footage and always happy to see him being happy and affectionate.

But there's a part of my brain that puts me in Sasha's place and I just know she's tired and her feet are aching and it's been a lovely romantic day but her fit boyfriend is embracing Slabhead's brother instead of her and he's going to be too drunk to duck and she's going to have to prop him on his side so he doesn't choke on his vomit and he's going to be singing (the wrong words to) that song as she tries to sleep and then first thing the next morning he's going to be all "Sash...Sash...can you fetch me some water?"
I think she was just as off her face as he was.

Reactions: 4
I hope when people zoom in on the work top they don't find anything illegal

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.