Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
Thought Jordan was that caspar whatshisface YouTuber in that photo

I read that one shot about JS5 going on blind dates this morning, I’m def late to the party but SO GOOD

@Violetroselily you could probably write out word for word what I was banging on about [] 🍆 🍑. Usual stuff. Made me sound demented so got rid
I haven't read this one!

• Wow
Reactions: 2

ruby1080

VIP Member
I’m not as keen on the colour of his suit as I thought I was, it looked different in the other pic.

• Sad
  • Wow

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Thought Jordan was that caspar whatshisface YouTuber in that photo

I read that one shot about JS5 going on blind dates this morning, I’m def late to the party but SO GOOD

@Violetroselily you could probably write out word for word what I was banging on about [] 🍆 🍑. Usual stuff. Made me sound demented so got rid

The one with Leroy as the final date? So good, but you really are behind with your reading list 🤦‍♀️

Have you read the Ruben/bae/bae threesome yet?

• Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member
BBC Sport claiming 2 more weeks before City lads are back for pre-season. I can't wait that long.
would’ve thought it’d be sooner than that! they have their first friendly in the states on the 21st july (just a bit over 3 weeks away) but maybe they’ve leave out the players that were on international duty as i know they get a longer break.

leapfrog

VIP Member
BBC Sport claiming 2 more weeks before City lads are back for pre-season. I can't wait that long.
That’s pretty much what sky sports said. They said from the 8th,( this was a couple of weeks ago ) so give or take a couple of days, I looks like it will be then 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 1

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
The Brothers Slab could be really useful here, bet they’ve got loads of content. Is anyone following them? I don’t even know their real names.
Joe is one of them and Laurence is the other. I think it’s Laurence in the picture

Reactions: 1