Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ruby1080

VIP Member
Jack has featured a few more times on Celebrity Bulge since I last looked.

Don't know what made me think to check there.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Gizmo24

VIP Member
I like to think she's reading these threads, nodding along going "yes! Aha! Now you get me! It's absolutely fine if some other poor cow ends up babysitting him every so often......"

ETA he swings his cock around every fucking morning and she's sick of smiling politely at him when he does it.......
This is what reels me back in when I start dreaming of a wags life, they still have to deal with the humdrum of relationships....just he happens to be incredibly fit.

ruby1080

VIP Member
Was Jack the only other footballer there? Not seen anyone else, especially MUFC team mates.

• Sad

Kakan

Chatty Member
To be fair, our team is in the shit and needs as much pre-season time as possible. I wouldn’t have let any of them have a holiday 🤣

Jack’ll be alright with another week or two off.
😂 😂 😂 I wonder if Slobhead also is reporting for duty today. Elanga probably been waiting outside the training ground since yesterday eager to get starting again annoying all the senior players. 😂

• Heart

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
i’ve fallen down a thread 7 black hole and will be back shortly with some screenshots of my fave tattle posts to exists ever
If mine about being a human plane so Jack would ride me or something from the transfer window last summer isn’t top 5 I’ll be proper emo 😂

• Haha

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Does anybody else feel like the press (especially the s*n) are trying to bring him down? Or just setting him up for a fall? 😭

I mean I am LOVING the content but starting to get a sinking feeling when you read the article about where he’s been since the seasons ended - how is he still standing 🍻😆what a bender he’s been on!!
The press are always trying to bring them down be he constantly puts his foot in it. He’s having fun, which no one should ever deny anyone doing but it’s been 2/3 weeks (or whatever) and it’s kinda boring 🤷🏻‍♀️

Seen one drunk video of him, you’ve seen them all