Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Just wish we'd got rid earlier but at least they're gone now. Let them piss about in someone else's dance studio :LOL:
Yeah I wish we got money from West ham for lingard and pogba should have never been resigned.
Best pogba is pissed no one wants him only juventus and his wage has gone right down. Also his fucking show has truly turned the fans that liked him against him

Reactions: 1

ruby1080

VIP Member
Lol these screenshot and that were something I originally posted.. the bloody screen shots ended up on tumblr. Some random saving them and posting them as their own.15 year old me would’ve been fuming I wasn’t “credited” 🥴😭
Sorry 🥺 I didn’t put them on tumblr but I’m guilty of saving anything posted here and using it for my own pleasure.

• Heart

Jen667

VIP Member
Does anybody else feel like the press (especially the s*n) are trying to bring him down? Or just setting him up for a fall? 😭

I mean I am LOVING the content but starting to get a sinking feeling when you read the article about where he’s been since the seasons ended - how is he still standing 🍻😆what a bender he’s been on!!
I doubt it's that. He obviously gets clicks and so there's a premium on stories about him

foreverbeginstoday

I'd expect slabhead's brother to have half a brain cell about who to share footage with though, considering his brother is a PL footballer he's not going to be naive about the lengths the tabloids will go to to dig up anything that looks like dirt.
I might be wrong as I cannot tell the difference between them but doesn’t he run a sports marketing agency? I know one is a footballer, lower league, and I’m sure I’ve seen it somewhere.
Use your brain mate!

BDY_97

VIP Member
Joe is one of them and Laurence is the other. I think it’s Laurence in the picture
It’s Joe in that picture, I think he’s the oldest? And then you have the younger brother and then obviously their sister as well, all looking identical 😭

SoccorMom22

Going off subject abit here, but that vegas DJ follow the fish, I’ve been following on Instagram and his stories because his personality intrigues me. Does anyone know much about him? As I am not sure if he is on something or if he is always like that? He is flipping crazy but I can’t help liking him at the same time! I think he would drive me nuts if I spent too much time with him though lol 😂

• Haha

rosierose91

Chatty Member
Crying, I didn't know you could get that taken away

Which title are we going with? This one?

Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of the outline of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thicc, THICK.
I know 😂😭

I think that had the most likes - must be paired with the picture in question 😎 - NOT THE VIDEO