Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cornflower

VIP Member
Reminds me of the first tiktok to come up on my fyp the other day
5A130E75-9BF2-4A01-BFB2-EDB8B510E085.jpeg

forgot about this one too lolol
4FC19680-665B-4A2C-8DA7-169D077C0619.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Just Drive

VIP Member
Should have holidayed with Rubens.

Could have still worn bucket hats.
Or with Bernardo in Saint-Tropez and Cannes. That man even parties wholesomely. Lots of upscale dining. The wildest thing his crew has posted bless them is waving serviettes in the air as singers croon nearby.

• Heart

333149O

VIP Member
Aww the photos are lovely and Fern is 🔥.......but all these weddings and engagements make me lowkey depressed lol

You guys are right about the suit......I was searching for Suit Bae and he looked really good at that christening last year, does anyone have another photo of him in this suit?

View attachment 1374406
I’ve never seen that pic before! 🤤

• Heart

cornflower

VIP Member
The one with Leroy as the final date? So good, but you really are behind with your reading list 🤦‍♀️

Have you read the Ruben/bae/bae threesome yet?
Skim read but not properly as I only occasionally fancy Ruben but he can get in my vag at the min so will read this week! the bits I read were fuckin filthy so can’t wait

• Haha
  • Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
Video feels like borderline ick for me 😢

Feel weirdly fascinated by it and am of course grateful for pants footage and always happy to see him being happy and affectionate.

But there's a part of my brain that puts me in Sasha's place and I just know she's tired and her feet are aching and it's been a lovely romantic day but her fit boyfriend is embracing Slabhead's brother instead of her and he's going to be too drunk to fuck and she's going to have to prop him on his side so he doesn't choke on his vomit and he's going to be singing (the wrong words to) that song as she tries to sleep and then first thing the next morning he's going to be all "Sash...Sash...can you fetch me some water?"
I think she was just as off her face as he was.