Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cornflower

VIP Member
I fluctuate between INTP and INTJ.

Inkeeping with this I have lots of thoughts about how it's nonsense but compelling nonsense.
Hard same.

I’m INFP/INTP, depending. The N and P are always the strongest

my current employer could not be less arsed about this sort of thing, which is low-key devastating for me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Violetroselily

VIP Member
There is something very ASMR (lol as though that is an adjective) about watching the little clippers. So gentle and precise.

• Haha

Kakan

Chatty Member
I think Pep will check his status more than KDB:s and Nathans so to speak when preseason starts. When Pep was coach in Barca he was fuming seeing a picture of little Leo having one (1) drink on his holiday but guess all this years in England have made him give up trying to control his players during holidays. 😂
Jack is daft, he has been in the press so many times since he passed out on a street in Spain but he just don't seem to be able to stop. Be drunk have fun but stop filming yourself! 😂 I don't think Rebecca Grealish is hacking their accounts, it would been shoot down by now if that was the case. It is someone they know and they are fine with that otherwise the person would been blocked or maybe they having a banter like with the pink book both of them running it together. But I think it is one of them, the one that actually is named Rebecca. I

ruby1080

VIP Member
I'm trying to think at what point during a wedding you would strip down to your pants with the groom's brother?
Our job is to not ask why or how. I don’t know what our job is, or who I am, but I just know that.

• Haha
  • Heart

rosierose91

Chatty Member
if someone could start the new thread I’d be eternally greatful, my privelleges were removed once upon a time for being rebellious in the OG Jack thread. Thanks brothers.

9850D0FA-A8DA-4D3F-8F4E-FC77619FED81.jpeg

• Heart